James Houson missing: Stoke Newington man suffers dementia
- Credit: Archant
Hackney Police need help finding an elderly man missing from Stoke Newington.
James Houson, 85, was last seen at about 3pm yesterday near the bus stop by the Turnpike House pub, Ravensdale Road.
Officers said they are concerned for Mr Houson’s safety as he suffers from dementia and requires medication.
Mr Houson is described as black, about 6ft tall with a slim build and very short grey hair.
He was last seen wearing a brown hat, green and white shirt and grey tracksuit trousers.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Houson is believed to be in possession of his Freedom Pass for travel, and is known to regularly use buses.
At times, Mr Houson has been known to frequent the Hackney, Shepherds Bush, Tower Hamlets, Ealing and Westminster areas.
- 1 Covid cases drop in Hackney for the first time since May
- 2 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 3 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 4 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 5 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
- 6 All Points East: Radio 6 stage take-over plus more main stage acts
- 7 Hackney this weekend: A Jerk festival, bingo with a twist and more
- 8 'It's like toilet', say Dalston residents who have had enough of broken locks, rats and scaffolding
- 9 Pastor Morris tribute: 'We don’t know what would have happened to us if it wasn’t for him'
- 10 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
Anyone who has seen Mr Houson is urged to contact police in Hackney on 101.