James Houson missing: Stoke Newington man suffers dementia
- Credit: Archant
Hackney Police need help finding an elderly man missing from Stoke Newington.
James Houson, 85, was last seen at about 3pm yesterday near the bus stop by the Turnpike House pub, Ravensdale Road.
Officers said they are concerned for Mr Houson’s safety as he suffers from dementia and requires medication.
Mr Houson is described as black, about 6ft tall with a slim build and very short grey hair.
He was last seen wearing a brown hat, green and white shirt and grey tracksuit trousers.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Houson is believed to be in possession of his Freedom Pass for travel, and is known to regularly use buses.
At times, Mr Houson has been known to frequent the Hackney, Shepherds Bush, Tower Hamlets, Ealing and Westminster areas.
- 1 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 2 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 3 How Hackney are you? Try our quiz
- 4 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 5 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney
- 6 Morning Lane council homes only possible 'if flats are sold' - says mayor
- 7 Calls to boycott Museum of Home until Geffrye statue falls
- 8 Parents protest plan to close children's centres in Hackney
- 9 Nuisance drinkers in Hackney to be fined under new order
- 10 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
Anyone who has seen Mr Houson is urged to contact police in Hackney on 101.