James Houson missing: Stoke Newington man suffers dementia
- Credit: Archant
Hackney Police need help finding an elderly man missing from Stoke Newington.
James Houson, 85, was last seen at about 3pm yesterday near the bus stop by the Turnpike House pub, Ravensdale Road.
Officers said they are concerned for Mr Houson’s safety as he suffers from dementia and requires medication.
Mr Houson is described as black, about 6ft tall with a slim build and very short grey hair.
He was last seen wearing a brown hat, green and white shirt and grey tracksuit trousers.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Houson is believed to be in possession of his Freedom Pass for travel, and is known to regularly use buses.
At times, Mr Houson has been known to frequent the Hackney, Shepherds Bush, Tower Hamlets, Ealing and Westminster areas.
- 1 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 2 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 3 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 4 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 5 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens
- 6 'Betrayal of Tottenham Hotspur': fans slam European Super League plan
- 7 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 8 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 9 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 10 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
Anyone who has seen Mr Houson is urged to contact police in Hackney on 101.