James Houson missing: Stoke Newington man suffers dementia
- Credit: Archant
Hackney Police need help finding an elderly man missing from Stoke Newington.
James Houson, 85, was last seen at about 3pm yesterday near the bus stop by the Turnpike House pub, Ravensdale Road.
Officers said they are concerned for Mr Houson’s safety as he suffers from dementia and requires medication.
Mr Houson is described as black, about 6ft tall with a slim build and very short grey hair.
He was last seen wearing a brown hat, green and white shirt and grey tracksuit trousers.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Houson is believed to be in possession of his Freedom Pass for travel, and is known to regularly use buses.
At times, Mr Houson has been known to frequent the Hackney, Shepherds Bush, Tower Hamlets, Ealing and Westminster areas.
- 1 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 2 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 3 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 4 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 5 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 6 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 7 Letters: Christchurch Estate, Cllr Burke, Happy Man Tree and CCTV
- 8 Hackney Council cyberattack: Stolen data published on the dark web
- 9 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 10 Three arrested over London Fields shooting that left innocent bystander paralysed
Anyone who has seen Mr Houson is urged to contact police in Hackney on 101.