James Houson missing: Stoke Newington man suffers dementia
- Credit: Archant
Hackney Police need help finding an elderly man missing from Stoke Newington.
James Houson, 85, was last seen at about 3pm yesterday near the bus stop by the Turnpike House pub, Ravensdale Road.
Officers said they are concerned for Mr Houson’s safety as he suffers from dementia and requires medication.
Mr Houson is described as black, about 6ft tall with a slim build and very short grey hair.
He was last seen wearing a brown hat, green and white shirt and grey tracksuit trousers.
Mr Houson is believed to be in possession of his Freedom Pass for travel, and is known to regularly use buses.
At times, Mr Houson has been known to frequent the Hackney, Shepherds Bush, Tower Hamlets, Ealing and Westminster areas.
- 1 Boy, 16, in custody after spate of sexual assaults in Hackney Marshes
- 2 8 charged after drugs raids in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 3 Cops hunt 'crucial' witness 'Sandra' who helped teen rape victim
- 4 Boy charged with 3 offences after series of Hackney Marshes sex assaults
- 5 Wanted: Suspect sought after series of sexual assaults in Hackney Marshes area
- 6 TfL worker launches petition to reinstate Finsbury Park to Edgware railway
- 7 Met defends Israeli police visit to Hackney
- 8 Pole thrown on railway tracks 'caused over 11 hours of delays'
- 9 The three strikes and protests hitting Hackney this week
- 10 Plea date set for teen charged with broad daylight stabbing
Anyone who has seen Mr Houson is urged to contact police in Hackney on 101.