Job vacancies at Hackney bar after council partnership
- Credit: Archant
There are 61 jobs available at ping-pong-themed bar and restaurant, Bounce, thanks to a partnership with Ways into Work, the council’s job brokerage service.
Launching in autumn, the venue will have vacancies for runners, waiters, bartenders, bar backs and receptionists.
After the closing date, applicants will be invited to an open day run by Ways into Work, giving attendees the opportunity to learn more about the roles on offer while also signing-up to the free service for employment, training and skills support.
Cllr Guy Nicholson, Cabinet Member for Regeneration said: “By working closely with local businesses, Hackney’s job brokerage service Ways into Work, is helping to put Hackney residents first in line when local job opportunities become available.
“As businesses such as Bounce set up in Hackney creating job opportunities in the hospitality sector, Ways into Work is the crucial link connecting residents to local jobs and future careers created in our fast changing local economy.”
You may also want to watch:
Contact Hackney Council’s Ways into Work service by calling 020 7356 5700 or email Waysintowork@hackney.gov.uk with an attached CV by 14 August.
- 1 Fatal Gillett Square shooting shines spotlight on crime hotspot
- 2 Hackney's Miss London makes it to Miss England final
- 3 Patrick Anzy: Two arrests in Dalston fatal shooting investigation
- 4 Dalston shooting victim named by police
- 5 Man dies after reports of shooting in Dalston
- 6 Hot tub and BBQ boats relaunched at Canary Wharf
- 7 'I cried for a week': Hoxton chef Kirk Haworth on Great British Menu exit
- 8 'The pressure is intense': Hoxton vegan chef competes in Great British Menu
- 9 ‘I will not be a bystander’, says Extinction Rebellion climate activist
- 10 'They should have handled things earlier' - Bereaved son on Covid inquiry