Job vacancies at Hackney bar after council partnership
- Credit: Archant
There are 61 jobs available at ping-pong-themed bar and restaurant, Bounce, thanks to a partnership with Ways into Work, the council’s job brokerage service.
Launching in autumn, the venue will have vacancies for runners, waiters, bartenders, bar backs and receptionists.
After the closing date, applicants will be invited to an open day run by Ways into Work, giving attendees the opportunity to learn more about the roles on offer while also signing-up to the free service for employment, training and skills support.
Cllr Guy Nicholson, Cabinet Member for Regeneration said: “By working closely with local businesses, Hackney’s job brokerage service Ways into Work, is helping to put Hackney residents first in line when local job opportunities become available.
“As businesses such as Bounce set up in Hackney creating job opportunities in the hospitality sector, Ways into Work is the crucial link connecting residents to local jobs and future careers created in our fast changing local economy.”
You may also want to watch:
Contact Hackney Council’s Ways into Work service by calling 020 7356 5700 or email Waysintowork@hackney.gov.uk with an attached CV by 14 August.
- 1 Residents' thoughts on Stoke Newington Church Street LTN
- 2 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 3 Fears soft play centre Kidzmania could be at threat due to flats plan
- 4 McDonald's boycott backed by Diane Abbott, Hackney MP
- 5 Five things to do in Hackney and Islington this weekend (September 25-56)
- 6 Corbyn slams 'spy cops' in peace group as 'disgraceful interference'
- 7 A sneak peak of what's in store for Black History Season in Hackney
- 8 Hackney Half runners prepare for the fitness festival weekend
- 9 Chinese dumpling house voted top restaurant by readers
- 10 Two of the best boozers in Hackney, voted for by readers