Tottenham ace Foyth ready for clash with Chile
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Argentina and Chile will compete to decide who finishes third at the Copa America
Juan Foyth's hopes of leading Argentina to the final of the Copa America ended this week, but he has one more match to take part in.
The Spurs centre back, who has played at right-back for his country, helped them to a 2-0 win over Venezuela in the quarter-finals.
It set up a last-four fixture with Brazil and the hosts' of the tournament triumphed by a 2-0 score.
Foyth completed the whole match and will be expected to take part in the third-place play-off on Saturday evening against Chile, who lost 3-0 to Peru earlier this week.
You may also want to watch:
The tournament has been a great learning curve for the young defender and he will aim to finish on a high note with La Albiceleste at the weekend.
He will then be given some extended time off before the 21-year-old returns to Hotspur Way later this month to begin his pre-season with Tottenham Hotspur.
- 1 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 2 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 3 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 4 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 5 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 6 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 7 Planet Organic to open in Broadway Market despite thousands of signatures in protest
- 8 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 9 Boiling Point: The film shot in one take inside a Hackney restaurant
- 10 Woman battered Hackney Wetherspoons with axe as customers hid inside