Tottenham set for Juventus test; U23s travel to Dulwich
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Two Spurs teams will be in action over the coming weekend in different locations
Mauricio Pochettino's Tottenham Hotspur will take on Juventus in the International Champions Cup on Sunday in Singapore, but they will be missing several players.
Kieran Trippier is no longer part of the fold after he completed a move to Atletico Madrid on Wednesday and another full-back, Danny Rose, is not in Asia.
He was left in England to explore opportunities alongside Georges-Kevin Nkoudou and Vincent Janssen.
Rose's absence leaves Spurs short of options on the left with Ben Davies at Hotspur Way continuing rehabilitation alongside Eric Dier and Cameron Carter-Vickers.
Serge Aurier, Davinson Sanchez and Victor Wanyama are also in Enfield still after time at international tournament this summer.
Pochettino will get the chance to have a look at several talented youngsters who are part of touring party and could hand them minutes on Sunday with the game set to kick-off at 12.30pm UK time.
- 1 Hackney strip bar could lose license after breaching Covid rules
- 2 Teenager charged after Jewish men attacked in Stamford Hill
- 3 Eight drivers arrested and 22 vehicles seized in Stoke Newington crackdown
- 4 Two Jewish men hospitalised day before Holocaust Memorial Day
- 5 More details emerge on antisemitic attack in Stamford Hill
- 6 Hackney mum and brain tumour patient to walk for charity dressed as duck
- 7 'Nail-biting situation': Hundreds of Homerton's staff at risk of dismissal over Covid vaccines
- 8 Wanted man may be in Hackney
- 9 Afghan refugee family rehomed in Hackney
- 10 Seven north London gastropubs voted best in UK
A day earlier, Wayne Burnett's under-23s will be in action against Dulwich Hamlet.