Tottenham set for Juventus test; U23s travel to Dulwich
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Two Spurs teams will be in action over the coming weekend in different locations
Mauricio Pochettino's Tottenham Hotspur will take on Juventus in the International Champions Cup on Sunday in Singapore, but they will be missing several players.
Kieran Trippier is no longer part of the fold after he completed a move to Atletico Madrid on Wednesday and another full-back, Danny Rose, is not in Asia.
He was left in England to explore opportunities alongside Georges-Kevin Nkoudou and Vincent Janssen.
Rose's absence leaves Spurs short of options on the left with Ben Davies at Hotspur Way continuing rehabilitation alongside Eric Dier and Cameron Carter-Vickers.
You may also want to watch:
Serge Aurier, Davinson Sanchez and Victor Wanyama are also in Enfield still after time at international tournament this summer.
Pochettino will get the chance to have a look at several talented youngsters who are part of touring party and could hand them minutes on Sunday with the game set to kick-off at 12.30pm UK time.
- 1 'They don't care,' says Hackney family living in mould-infested property
- 2 How Homerton Hospital staff took on the virus in the first year of Covid
- 3 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 4 Eggslut food truck to bring 'edible breakfast cloud' to Shoreditch
- 5 New traffic measures as school brings pupils onto a single site
- 6 Covid cases drop in Hackney for the first time since May
- 7 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 8 Two new sixth forms planned for Islington and Hackney
- 9 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 10 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
A day earlier, Wayne Burnett's under-23s will be in action against Dulwich Hamlet.