Tottenham set for Juventus test; U23s travel to Dulwich
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Two Spurs teams will be in action over the coming weekend in different locations
Mauricio Pochettino's Tottenham Hotspur will take on Juventus in the International Champions Cup on Sunday in Singapore, but they will be missing several players.
Kieran Trippier is no longer part of the fold after he completed a move to Atletico Madrid on Wednesday and another full-back, Danny Rose, is not in Asia.
He was left in England to explore opportunities alongside Georges-Kevin Nkoudou and Vincent Janssen.
Rose's absence leaves Spurs short of options on the left with Ben Davies at Hotspur Way continuing rehabilitation alongside Eric Dier and Cameron Carter-Vickers.
You may also want to watch:
Serge Aurier, Davinson Sanchez and Victor Wanyama are also in Enfield still after time at international tournament this summer.
Pochettino will get the chance to have a look at several talented youngsters who are part of touring party and could hand them minutes on Sunday with the game set to kick-off at 12.30pm UK time.
- 1 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 4 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 5 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 6 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 7 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 8 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 9 Leyton Orient seal win over Barrow to move just one point off the play-offs
- 10 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
A day earlier, Wayne Burnett's under-23s will be in action against Dulwich Hamlet.