Tottenham set for Juventus test; U23s travel to Dulwich
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Two Spurs teams will be in action over the coming weekend in different locations
Mauricio Pochettino's Tottenham Hotspur will take on Juventus in the International Champions Cup on Sunday in Singapore, but they will be missing several players.
Kieran Trippier is no longer part of the fold after he completed a move to Atletico Madrid on Wednesday and another full-back, Danny Rose, is not in Asia.
He was left in England to explore opportunities alongside Georges-Kevin Nkoudou and Vincent Janssen.
Rose's absence leaves Spurs short of options on the left with Ben Davies at Hotspur Way continuing rehabilitation alongside Eric Dier and Cameron Carter-Vickers.
You may also want to watch:
Serge Aurier, Davinson Sanchez and Victor Wanyama are also in Enfield still after time at international tournament this summer.
Pochettino will get the chance to have a look at several talented youngsters who are part of touring party and could hand them minutes on Sunday with the game set to kick-off at 12.30pm UK time.
- 1 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 2 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 3 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 4 Hackney reviewing whether court ruling impacts low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 5 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 6 Restaurant owner delivers treats to Homerton Hospital
- 7 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 8 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 9 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 10 Bedroom pop producer 'owes success to Hackney's creative community'
A day earlier, Wayne Burnett's under-23s will be in action against Dulwich Hamlet.