Trippier targets quick return to winning ways for Spurs
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
The England international discussed the mentality of the Tottenham Hotspur players
Spurs head to Fulham on Sunday looking to bounce back in the Premier League and Kieran Trippier is sure they will respond in a positive fashion.
Tottenham Hotspur suffered a 1-0 loss at home to Manchester United last weekend and the whole squad will be determined to get back to winning ways at Craven Cottage.
Mauricio Pochettino’s team will be without star forward Harry Kane, due to ankle ligament damage, but confidence remains high.
Trippier said: “We just need to keep going into every game with a winning mentality and the Man United game was no different.
You may also want to watch:
“We wanted to win and we have Fulham now, so we will regroup, look at what we can do better and try to win every game.”
The Whites, managed by Claudio Ranieri, are 19th in the table with 14 points from 22 matches and lost 3-1 at Wembley Stadium to Tottenham on August 18.
- 1 Fears soft play centre Kidzmania could be at threat due to flats plan
- 2 Still no justice for Hackney flat party stabbing victim Elyon Poku
- 3 Residents' thoughts on Stoke Newington Church Street LTN
- 4 Letter on LTN scheme in Stoke Newington
- 5 Cinema set to open in Finsbury Park in time for No Time to Die
- 6 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 7 Hackney Half runners prepare for the fitness festival weekend
- 8 McDonald's boycott backed by Diane Abbott, Hackney MP
- 9 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 10 Hackney acid attack: Man charged over 2019 assault which left two with life-changing injuries