Trippier targets quick return to winning ways for Spurs
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
The England international discussed the mentality of the Tottenham Hotspur players
Spurs head to Fulham on Sunday looking to bounce back in the Premier League and Kieran Trippier is sure they will respond in a positive fashion.
Tottenham Hotspur suffered a 1-0 loss at home to Manchester United last weekend and the whole squad will be determined to get back to winning ways at Craven Cottage.
Mauricio Pochettino’s team will be without star forward Harry Kane, due to ankle ligament damage, but confidence remains high.
Trippier said: “We just need to keep going into every game with a winning mentality and the Man United game was no different.
You may also want to watch:
“We wanted to win and we have Fulham now, so we will regroup, look at what we can do better and try to win every game.”
The Whites, managed by Claudio Ranieri, are 19th in the table with 14 points from 22 matches and lost 3-1 at Wembley Stadium to Tottenham on August 18.
- 1 Hackney people encouraged to shop local for April 12 reopening
- 2 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 3 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 4 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
- 5 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 6 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 7 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 8 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 9 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 10 Tote bags help tackle homelessness and addiction