Trippier targets quick return to winning ways for Spurs
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
The England international discussed the mentality of the Tottenham Hotspur players
Spurs head to Fulham on Sunday looking to bounce back in the Premier League and Kieran Trippier is sure they will respond in a positive fashion.
Tottenham Hotspur suffered a 1-0 loss at home to Manchester United last weekend and the whole squad will be determined to get back to winning ways at Craven Cottage.
Mauricio Pochettino’s team will be without star forward Harry Kane, due to ankle ligament damage, but confidence remains high.
Trippier said: “We just need to keep going into every game with a winning mentality and the Man United game was no different.
You may also want to watch:
“We wanted to win and we have Fulham now, so we will regroup, look at what we can do better and try to win every game.”
The Whites, managed by Claudio Ranieri, are 19th in the table with 14 points from 22 matches and lost 3-1 at Wembley Stadium to Tottenham on August 18.
- 1 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 2 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 3 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 4 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 5 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 6 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 7 Union votes to strike over cuts at Hackney schools
- 8 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 9 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers