Kirsty Treloar murder in Hackney: Teenager appears at Old Bailey
Young mum was found dead in a car in Homerton
A teenager has appeared in court charged with murdering a young mother from Hackney who was found dead in a car in Homerton.
Myles Williams, 19, is accused of killing 20-year-old Kirsty Treloar.
Williams, of Pond Farm Estate, Lower Clapton, is also charged with the attempted murder of Kirsty’s brother Dean, 22, and her sister Gemma, 24.
He appeared at the Old Bailey on Friday (January 6).
Kirsty’s body was discovered with stab wounds on January 2 in a grey Fiat Stilo which was abandoned about a mile from her home in Brownlow Road, Haggerston.
She was pronounced dead at the scene in Ryder Mews.
- 1 Children hospitalised in Stamford Hill house fire involving candles
- 2 Man on trial for attempted murder of girlfriend was in drug-induced psychosis
- 3 CCTV: Dog walker helped raped woman, 19, call the police in Hackney
- 4 Great Christmas markets in and around north London
- 5 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London
- 6 Homerton LTN to be made permanent despite division among residents
- 7 Drivers and assistants for special needs pupils vote to strike after council 'brush off'
- 8 Boxpark reveals plans for Shoreditch rooftop garden
- 9 Acapella choir to debut at Hackney's Round Chapel
- 10 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
The young woman’s siblings were treated for stab wounds in hospital.
Her month-old baby girl was also taken to hospital as a precaution.
Williams is charged with murdering Kirsty in Brownlow Road.
He was remanded in custody to return for a plea and case management hearing on April 12.