Kirsty Treloar murder in Hackney: Teenager appears at Old Bailey
Young mum was found dead in a car in Homerton
A teenager has appeared in court charged with murdering a young mother from Hackney who was found dead in a car in Homerton.
Myles Williams, 19, is accused of killing 20-year-old Kirsty Treloar.
Williams, of Pond Farm Estate, Lower Clapton, is also charged with the attempted murder of Kirsty’s brother Dean, 22, and her sister Gemma, 24.
He appeared at the Old Bailey on Friday (January 6).
You may also want to watch:
Kirsty’s body was discovered with stab wounds on January 2 in a grey Fiat Stilo which was abandoned about a mile from her home in Brownlow Road, Haggerston.
She was pronounced dead at the scene in Ryder Mews.
- 1 "Heartless" Joshua White killers jailed for life
- 2 Broken De Beauvoir Estate lift saw man "bump" wife in wheelchair down stairs
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 Hackney police commander calls on community to "play its part" in crime prevention
- 5 ‘We are still human’: homeless households speak out over living conditions
- 6 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 7 Calls for black women's voices to also be heard in light of Sarah Everard death
- 8 Hackney Rabbi campaigns with Idris Elba, Ed Sheeran, Lewis Hamilton and others to Never Forget Stephen Lawrence
- 9 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 10 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
The young woman’s siblings were treated for stab wounds in hospital.
Her month-old baby girl was also taken to hospital as a precaution.
Williams is charged with murdering Kirsty in Brownlow Road.
He was remanded in custody to return for a plea and case management hearing on April 12.