Kirsty Treloar murder in Hackney: Teenager appears at Old Bailey
Young mum was found dead in a car in Homerton
A teenager has appeared in court charged with murdering a young mother from Hackney who was found dead in a car in Homerton.
Myles Williams, 19, is accused of killing 20-year-old Kirsty Treloar.
Williams, of Pond Farm Estate, Lower Clapton, is also charged with the attempted murder of Kirsty’s brother Dean, 22, and her sister Gemma, 24.
He appeared at the Old Bailey on Friday (January 6).
You may also want to watch:
Kirsty’s body was discovered with stab wounds on January 2 in a grey Fiat Stilo which was abandoned about a mile from her home in Brownlow Road, Haggerston.
She was pronounced dead at the scene in Ryder Mews.
- 1 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 2 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 3 This isn't a funny column - Covid killed my father
- 4 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 5 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 6 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 7 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 8 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 Islington man sentenced for antisemitic graffiti in Stamford Hill
The young woman’s siblings were treated for stab wounds in hospital.
Her month-old baby girl was also taken to hospital as a precaution.
Williams is charged with murdering Kirsty in Brownlow Road.
He was remanded in custody to return for a plea and case management hearing on April 12.