Hackney South and Shoreditch election results in full
- Credit: Archant
Meg Hillier has held Hackney South and Shoreditch with a sensational 43,974 votes – 79 per cent of the votes cast and up from 30,633 in 2015.
She was trailed by Luke Parker from the Conservatives with 6,043 – 11pc.
Next was Dave Raval from the Liberal Democrats on 3,168 (6pc).
Rebecca Johnson from the Greens got 1,522 (3pc).
Vanessa Hudson from the Animal Welfare Party finished on 226 (0pc).
You may also want to watch:
Independent Russell Higgs polled 143 (0pc).
Angel Watt of the Christian People’s Party won 113 votes (0pc).
- 1 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 2 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 3 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 4 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 5 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 6 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 7 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 8 Homerton High Street attack: Man in his 50s stabbed in the back
- 9 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 10 Police divers search for man who fell from boat into freezing River Lea
Jonty Leff from the Workers’ Revolutionary Party got 85 (0pc).
Hugo Sugg (Independent) won 50 votes (0pc).
Dale Kalamazad (Independent) got 29 (0pc).