Send us your questions now for London mayoral candidates – we’ll get them answered
- Credit: Archant
Just five days remain before the Gazette puts your questions to London’s mayoral hopefuls in its online hustings.
There’s still time to tell us what you want them to answer – be it questions about crime, housing, transport, development, or anything else.
It’s your best opportunity to get up to speed on the candidates’ priorities ahead of the elections on May 5.
Frontrunners Sadiq Khan MP (Labour) and Zac Goldsmith MP (Conservative) will be joined by Cllr Sian Berry (Green), Caroline Pidgeon (Liberal Democrat) and Sophie Walker (Women’s Equality Party).
George Galloway (Respect) and Peter Whittle (Ukip) will complete the line-up.
You may also want to watch:
To take part, simply email your questions to Gazette editor Ramzy Alwakeel on firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Mayoral hustings” or visit our Twitter or Facebook pages.
Busy that night? Don’t worry – all the hotly-contested details from the night will appear in next week’s paper.
- 1 Students earn scholarships at top schools worth £150,000
- 2 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 3 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
- 4 Vacant Grade I-listed Shoreditch church to be restored and revamped
- 5 £5.75m investment agreed for "historic" Clapton leisure centre
- 6 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 7 Dangerously overloaded vans leaving New Spitalfields Market taken off the road
- 8 'It's like toilet', say Dalston residents who have had enough of broken locks, rats and scaffolding
- 9 Hackney residents plan to make noise for more representative voting systems
- 10 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney