Send us your questions now for London mayoral candidates – we’ll get them answered
- Credit: Archant
Just five days remain before the Gazette puts your questions to London’s mayoral hopefuls in its online hustings.
There’s still time to tell us what you want them to answer – be it questions about crime, housing, transport, development, or anything else.
It’s your best opportunity to get up to speed on the candidates’ priorities ahead of the elections on May 5.
Frontrunners Sadiq Khan MP (Labour) and Zac Goldsmith MP (Conservative) will be joined by Cllr Sian Berry (Green), Caroline Pidgeon (Liberal Democrat) and Sophie Walker (Women’s Equality Party).
George Galloway (Respect) and Peter Whittle (Ukip) will complete the line-up.
You may also want to watch:
To take part, simply email your questions to Gazette editor Ramzy Alwakeel on email@example.com with the subject line “Mayoral hustings” or visit our Twitter or Facebook pages.
Busy that night? Don’t worry – all the hotly-contested details from the night will appear in next week’s paper.
- 1 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 2 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 3 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 4 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 5 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 6 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 7 Union votes to strike over cuts at Hackney schools
- 8 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 9 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 10 Hackney poet captures readers' lockdown turmoil in verse