Local elections: Hackney ballot papers are being counted
- Credit: Getty Images
The Hackney local election count has begun this morning after voting closed at 10pm yesterday.
Reporters Emma Bartholomew and Syma Mohammed will be at the Britannia Leisure Centre in Hyde Road, Hoxton, where the ballot papers for local councillors and the elected Mayor have been collated.
They will be posting the results here as they come in.
The first results are expected to start coming in at 4pm.
You can also follow them throughout the day on Twitter @hackneygazette.
You may also want to watch:
Let us know your thoughts about the outcomes by emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 2 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 3 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 4 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 5 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 6 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 7 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 8 Planet Organic to open in Broadway Market despite thousands of signatures in protest
- 9 Boiling Point: The film shot in one take inside a Hackney restaurant
- 10 Woman battered Hackney Wetherspoons with axe as customers hid inside