Local elections: Hackney ballot papers are being counted
- Credit: Getty Images
The Hackney local election count has begun this morning after voting closed at 10pm yesterday.
Reporters Emma Bartholomew and Syma Mohammed will be at the Britannia Leisure Centre in Hyde Road, Hoxton, where the ballot papers for local councillors and the elected Mayor have been collated.
They will be posting the results here as they come in.
The first results are expected to start coming in at 4pm.
You can also follow them throughout the day on Twitter @hackneygazette.
You may also want to watch:
Let us know your thoughts about the outcomes by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- 1 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 4 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 5 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 6 Hackney people encouraged to shop local for April 12 reopening
- 7 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 8 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 9 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
- 10 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown