London Fields business centre Allia celebrates one-year anniversary
- Credit: Archant
The burgeoning Allia Future Business Centre is celebrating helping more than 100 ventures in its first year.
The centre, in London Lane, is the fourth that has been opened by Allia. They run as a not-for-profit organisation who help new businesses and organisations survive.
They celebrated their one year anniversary at a seminar recently, held alongside banking giant JPMorgan Chase.
The businesses they’ve supported include Diversity Hut, who aim to help the workplace understand and represent diversity in society.
Tim Jones, Allia CEO said, “Allia has always understood the importance of collaborating for change – we have learnt through 20 years’ experience that working together is what creates thriving communities and enduring solutions.
You may also want to watch:
I’m delighted that one year on, through working in partnership with JPMorgan Chase, the Allia Future Business Centre in Hackney is already helping to empower those creating a better tomorrow, delivering positive impact and job creation in east London.”
- 1 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 2 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 3 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 4 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 5 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 6 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 7 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 8 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 9 Bedroom pop producer 'owes success to Hackney's creative community'
- 10 Hackney reviewing whether court ruling impacts low-traffic neighbourhoods