London Fields business centre Allia celebrates one-year anniversary
- Credit: Archant
The burgeoning Allia Future Business Centre is celebrating helping more than 100 ventures in its first year.
The centre, in London Lane, is the fourth that has been opened by Allia. They run as a not-for-profit organisation who help new businesses and organisations survive.
They celebrated their one year anniversary at a seminar recently, held alongside banking giant JPMorgan Chase.
The businesses they’ve supported include Diversity Hut, who aim to help the workplace understand and represent diversity in society.
Tim Jones, Allia CEO said, “Allia has always understood the importance of collaborating for change – we have learnt through 20 years’ experience that working together is what creates thriving communities and enduring solutions.
You may also want to watch:
I’m delighted that one year on, through working in partnership with JPMorgan Chase, the Allia Future Business Centre in Hackney is already helping to empower those creating a better tomorrow, delivering positive impact and job creation in east London.”
- 1 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 2 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 3 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 4 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 5 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 6 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 7 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 8 New photography book celebrates Hackney’s residents of all ages
- 9 Hackney writer creates web series to deter young people from "street life"
- 10 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London