London Fields business centre Allia celebrates one-year anniversary
- Credit: Archant
The burgeoning Allia Future Business Centre is celebrating helping more than 100 ventures in its first year.
The centre, in London Lane, is the fourth that has been opened by Allia. They run as a not-for-profit organisation who help new businesses and organisations survive.
They celebrated their one year anniversary at a seminar recently, held alongside banking giant JPMorgan Chase.
The businesses they’ve supported include Diversity Hut, who aim to help the workplace understand and represent diversity in society.
Tim Jones, Allia CEO said, “Allia has always understood the importance of collaborating for change – we have learnt through 20 years’ experience that working together is what creates thriving communities and enduring solutions.
You may also want to watch:
I’m delighted that one year on, through working in partnership with JPMorgan Chase, the Allia Future Business Centre in Hackney is already helping to empower those creating a better tomorrow, delivering positive impact and job creation in east London.”
- 1 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
- 2 Hackney acid attack: Man charged over 2019 assault which left two with life-changing injuries
- 3 Two of the best boozers in Hackney, voted for by readers
- 4 Stoke Newington eatery voted favourite café by Gazette readers
- 5 Undercover Met officers may have infiltrated Hackney CND
- 6 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 7 Hackney's field-to-fork cooking school opens in Lower Clapton
- 8 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 9 Repair Shop's Jay Blades hosts bingo for older Londoners
- 10 Complaints about noise neighbours soared in Hackney during the pandemic