Loving angels instead? Robbie Williams announces one-off gig at St John-at-Hackney Church
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Well, that’s one way to get people to come to church. St John-at-Hackney will host Robbie Williams for a one-off gig next week.
But at £125, tickets for the gig – on Wednesday next week – are a bit pricier than your usual collection plate donation.
Fans of the international superstar will see the 18-time Brit Award winnerat the iconic venue ahead of his forthcoming Heavy Entertainment Show stadium tour.
St John-at-Hackney Church has stood for more than 220 years. The first recorded history of a building on the site was in 1275.
These days, the 1400-capacity venue frequently hosts gigs in addition to its full complement of services.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets go on sale at 9am tomorrow from Amazon Tickets.
- 1 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 2 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 3 Nuisance drinkers in Hackney to be fined under new order
- 4 More developers could lodge proposals for Hackney Central site
- 5 Finsbury Park house to be transformed for ‘Halloween experience’
- 6 O's will need a much improved display against leaders Forest Green
- 7 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 8 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 9 How you can get free pizza at a Hoxton restaurant
- 10 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world