Luca Goldman-Hudson missing: Hunt for Hoxton teenager who ‘fled 140 miles to Weymouth’ enters second day
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
A national police hunt for a Hoxton teenager believed to have fled 140 miles to the south coast has entered its second day.
Officers from the Met and Dorset Police, as well as the coastguard and police helicopter, are searching in and around Weymouth for Luca Goldman-Hudson, 15, who was last seen at home on Sunday night.
Scotland Yard said this morning he travelled to Bournemouth early on Monday before continuing on to Weymouth.
He is white and about 5ft 8ins tall with brown hair. He is believed to be wearing a black leather jacket and carrying a laptop. Scotland Yard has classed him as vulnerable.
Dorset Police said officers were today searching the Preston area of Weymouth.
You may also want to watch:
Update: Luca has now been found safe.
- 1 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 2 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 3 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 4 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 5 Hackney people encouraged to shop local for April 12 reopening
- 6 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 8 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 9 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
- 10 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space