Luca Goldman-Hudson missing: Hunt for Hoxton teenager who ‘fled 140 miles to Weymouth’ enters second day
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
A national police hunt for a Hoxton teenager believed to have fled 140 miles to the south coast has entered its second day.
Officers from the Met and Dorset Police, as well as the coastguard and police helicopter, are searching in and around Weymouth for Luca Goldman-Hudson, 15, who was last seen at home on Sunday night.
Scotland Yard said this morning he travelled to Bournemouth early on Monday before continuing on to Weymouth.
He is white and about 5ft 8ins tall with brown hair. He is believed to be wearing a black leather jacket and carrying a laptop. Scotland Yard has classed him as vulnerable.
Dorset Police said officers were today searching the Preston area of Weymouth.
You may also want to watch:
Update: Luca has now been found safe.
- 1 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 2 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 3 On the fringe: Great shows in north London this summer
- 4 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 5 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 6 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 7 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 8 Mick Gosling tribute: 'A man of honesty and justice'
- 9 Thunder and lightning could return to London on Monday
- 10 Twenty-five firefighters put out blaze at a Hackney shop