Luca Goldman-Hudson missing: Hunt for Hoxton teenager who ‘fled 140 miles to Weymouth’ enters second day
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
A national police hunt for a Hoxton teenager believed to have fled 140 miles to the south coast has entered its second day.
Officers from the Met and Dorset Police, as well as the coastguard and police helicopter, are searching in and around Weymouth for Luca Goldman-Hudson, 15, who was last seen at home on Sunday night.
Scotland Yard said this morning he travelled to Bournemouth early on Monday before continuing on to Weymouth.
He is white and about 5ft 8ins tall with brown hair. He is believed to be wearing a black leather jacket and carrying a laptop. Scotland Yard has classed him as vulnerable.
Dorset Police said officers were today searching the Preston area of Weymouth.
You may also want to watch:
Update: Luca has now been found safe.
- 1 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 2 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 3 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 4 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 5 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 6 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 7 Planet Organic to open in Broadway Market despite thousands of signatures in protest
- 8 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 9 Boiling Point: The film shot in one take inside a Hackney restaurant
- 10 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift