Made In Chelsea Millie Mackintosh underwear video has boyfriend Professor Green ‘fuming’ – or not
Rapper Professor Green has said he was only joking when he posted Twitter comments suggesting he was unhappy with his Made In Chelsea girlfriend Millie Mackintosh stripping down to her underwear for an advertising campaign.
Reality TV star Millie did an online video for hair care range Umberto Giannini that saw her get undressed with another man.
The 22-year-old was pictured getting down to her bra and knickers in a crowded caf� as she ‘seduces’ a bartender.
For the online novel The Incredible Body, Millie is seen slowly undressing before leading the bartender out of the door.
Millie said: “The character in this story was great fun to act. It felt really sexy to play the ‘femme fatale’ role! I love the film noir, 1920s feel to it all.”
You may also want to watch:
It appeared the shoot did not go down well with her boyfriend, Hackney-born rapper Professor Green, whose real name is Stephen Manderson.
The 28-year-old Read All About It star tweeted: “Hold on a minute, whats all this about getting naked in a cafe and seducing another man?”
- 1 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 2 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney
- 3 How Hackney are you? Try our quiz
- 4 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 5 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 6 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 7 Parents protest plan to close children's centres in Hackney
- 8 Morning Lane council homes only possible 'if flats are sold' - says mayor
- 9 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 10 TV drama of fascism and resistance in Jewish East London
After Millie replied that it “just got a little warm” and was “perfectly normal”, her beau retorted: “I don’t care if he was shorter than you, you’re having a giraffe if you think i’m putting up with this.
“Off to get naked in a restaurant and seduce a waitress.”
Since the comments were turned into a ‘Twitter row’ in the press Professor Green has put the record straight, tweeting again: “My jokes about Millie’s advert apparently weren’t jokes and I’m fuming about it.”
The video is available at incrediblebody.co.uk