Man, 20, found in Lower Clapton after being attacked with broken bottle
A man was found in Lower Clapton suffering a deep cut to his wrist after being attacked with a bottle in Stoke Newington on Friday afternoon (July 1).
Police officers were flagged down to a vehicle in Urswick Road, near Homerton High Street, which was en route to hospital.
A 20-year-old man had been slashed with a bottle in Pellerin Road.
He was was taken to hospital where his injuries were described as non-life threatening or changing.
A police spokeswoman said the only details available about the suspect was that he was white.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information shall call DC Jugdeep Atwal of Hackney CID on 020 7275 3635 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 6 Hackney school pupils bag top spots in national architecture competition
- 7 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 8 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 9 Union votes to strike over cuts at Hackney schools
- 10 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service