Man, 20, found in Lower Clapton after being attacked with broken bottle
A man was found in Lower Clapton suffering a deep cut to his wrist after being attacked with a bottle in Stoke Newington on Friday afternoon (July 1).
Police officers were flagged down to a vehicle in Urswick Road, near Homerton High Street, which was en route to hospital.
A 20-year-old man had been slashed with a bottle in Pellerin Road.
He was was taken to hospital where his injuries were described as non-life threatening or changing.
A police spokeswoman said the only details available about the suspect was that he was white.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information shall call DC Jugdeep Atwal of Hackney CID on 020 7275 3635 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 2 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 3 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 4 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 5 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 6 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 7 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 8 Planet Organic to open in Broadway Market despite thousands of signatures in protest
- 9 Boiling Point: The film shot in one take inside a Hackney restaurant
- 10 Woman battered Hackney Wetherspoons with axe as customers hid inside