Man, 20, found in Lower Clapton after being attacked with broken bottle
A man was found in Lower Clapton suffering a deep cut to his wrist after being attacked with a bottle in Stoke Newington on Friday afternoon (July 1).
Police officers were flagged down to a vehicle in Urswick Road, near Homerton High Street, which was en route to hospital.
A 20-year-old man had been slashed with a bottle in Pellerin Road.
He was was taken to hospital where his injuries were described as non-life threatening or changing.
A police spokeswoman said the only details available about the suspect was that he was white.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information shall call DC Jugdeep Atwal of Hackney CID on 020 7275 3635 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 2 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 3 On the fringe: Great shows in north London this summer
- 4 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 5 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 6 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 7 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 8 Twenty-five firefighters put out blaze at a Hackney shop
- 9 Mick Gosling tribute: 'A man of honesty and justice'
- 10 Where to go to get Pfizer and Astra Zeneca vaccinations