Man, 20, found in Lower Clapton after being attacked with broken bottle
A man was found in Lower Clapton suffering a deep cut to his wrist after being attacked with a bottle in Stoke Newington on Friday afternoon (July 1).
Police officers were flagged down to a vehicle in Urswick Road, near Homerton High Street, which was en route to hospital.
A 20-year-old man had been slashed with a bottle in Pellerin Road.
He was was taken to hospital where his injuries were described as non-life threatening or changing.
A police spokeswoman said the only details available about the suspect was that he was white.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information shall call DC Jugdeep Atwal of Hackney CID on 020 7275 3635 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 4 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 5 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 6 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 7 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 8 Hackney people encouraged to shop local for April 12 reopening
- 9 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
- 10 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets