Nightingale Estate stabbing: Man charged with murder of Kaan Aslan
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with the murder of Kaan Aslan, who was stabbed to death on the Nightingale Estate last year.
Mr Aslan was knifed in the chest in Monteagle Way, Lower Clapton, just after midnight on November 14.
Medics fought to save his life but he died at the scene 15 minutes later.
A post-mortem showed the cause of death as a stab wound to the heart.
Bruno Pateco-Te, 24, of Chelmer Road, Homerton, was charged yesterday on suspicion of murder and violent disorder.
You may also want to watch:
He will appear in custody at Thames Magistrates’ Court today.
In January a 17-year-old, 18-year-old, and two 20-year-old men were arrested in Hackney, while two 19-year-old youths were arrested in Hatfield and Romford, all on suspicion of violent disorder and murder.
- 1 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 2 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 3 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 4 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 5 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 6 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 7 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 8 Boiling Point: The film shot in one take inside a Hackney restaurant
- 9 Woman battered Hackney Wetherspoons with axe as customers hid inside
- 10 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
Two men aged 23 and a 25-year-old man had been arrested on suspicion of murder in November.