Nightingale Estate stabbing: Man charged with murder of Kaan Aslan
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with the murder of Kaan Aslan, who was stabbed to death on the Nightingale Estate last year.
Mr Aslan was knifed in the chest in Monteagle Way, Lower Clapton, just after midnight on November 14.
Medics fought to save his life but he died at the scene 15 minutes later.
A post-mortem showed the cause of death as a stab wound to the heart.
Bruno Pateco-Te, 24, of Chelmer Road, Homerton, was charged yesterday on suspicion of murder and violent disorder.
You may also want to watch:
He will appear in custody at Thames Magistrates’ Court today.
In January a 17-year-old, 18-year-old, and two 20-year-old men were arrested in Hackney, while two 19-year-old youths were arrested in Hatfield and Romford, all on suspicion of violent disorder and murder.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 3 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 6 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 7 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 8 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 9 Hackney school pupils bag top spots in national architecture competition
- 10 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
Two men aged 23 and a 25-year-old man had been arrested on suspicion of murder in November.