Man fights for life after Shoreditch motorcycist smash
Great Eastern Street accident leaves pedestrian in critical condition.
A MAN is fighting for his life after being knocked down by a motorbike in Shoreditch.
The man, 66, is thought to have tried to cross Great Eastern Street from between two parked cars at around 7.20pm yesterday (Tuesday) when he collided with a motorcyclist.
Ambulance crews treated the man at the scene and rushed him to an east London hospital where he is in intesive care in a critical condition.
Witnesses reported seeing a briefcase left in the road.
You may also want to watch:
The motorcyclist was treated for minor injuries and has since been released.
no arrests have been made.
- 1 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 2 How Hackney are you? Try our quiz
- 3 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 4 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 5 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney
- 6 Parents protest plan to close children's centres in Hackney
- 7 Morning Lane council homes only possible 'if flats are sold' - says mayor
- 8 Calls to boycott Museum of Home until Geffrye statue falls
- 9 Nuisance drinkers in Hackney to be fined under new order
- 10 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
Anyone who saw the accident or who has any information should call police on 0300 123 1212.