Man injured in shooting in Queensbridge Road, Dalston
A man was injured in a shooting in Queensbridge Road, Dalston, yesterday afternoon (Wednesday).
The 20-year-old suffered gunshot wounds to the arm in the attack close to the junction with Mapledene Road, shortly after 2.20pm.
He was taken to an east London hospital where he remains in a stable, non-life-threatening condition.
Officers from Trident are investigating.
They want to trace a small group of black men, believed to be aged about 20, who were seen in the area at the time.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests.
Anyone with information should call Trident on 0208 217 7366 or, to remain anonymous, speak with Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 2 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 5 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 6 Hackney police commander calls on community to "play its part" in crime prevention
- 7 Newington Green's Meeting House to stream concert series for Mary Wollstonecraft's 262nd Birthday
- 8 Hackney restaurant exhibits local artists with new art space
- 9 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 10 Calls for black women's voices to also be heard in light of Sarah Everard death