Man injured in shooting in Queensbridge Road, Dalston
A man was injured in a shooting in Queensbridge Road, Dalston, yesterday afternoon (Wednesday).
The 20-year-old suffered gunshot wounds to the arm in the attack close to the junction with Mapledene Road, shortly after 2.20pm.
He was taken to an east London hospital where he remains in a stable, non-life-threatening condition.
Officers from Trident are investigating.
They want to trace a small group of black men, believed to be aged about 20, who were seen in the area at the time.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests.
Anyone with information should call Trident on 0208 217 7366 or, to remain anonymous, speak with Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 2 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 3 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 4 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 5 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 6 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 7 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 8 Homerton High Street attack: Man in his 50s stabbed in the back
- 9 Police divers search for man who fell from boat into freezing River Lea
- 10 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club