Man injured in shooting in Queensbridge Road, Dalston
A man was injured in a shooting in Queensbridge Road, Dalston, yesterday afternoon (Wednesday).
The 20-year-old suffered gunshot wounds to the arm in the attack close to the junction with Mapledene Road, shortly after 2.20pm.
He was taken to an east London hospital where he remains in a stable, non-life-threatening condition.
Officers from Trident are investigating.
They want to trace a small group of black men, believed to be aged about 20, who were seen in the area at the time.
There have been no arrests.
Anyone with information should call Trident on 0208 217 7366 or, to remain anonymous, speak with Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Operation Mincemeat: Role of Hackney mortuary marked in Colin Firth film
- 2 Homerton LTN to be made permanent despite division among residents
- 3 Great Christmas markets in and around north London
- 4 CCTV: Dog walker helped raped woman, 19, call the police in Hackney
- 5 Protesting workers in wage war with Hackney Council
- 6 Loyal customers given shares in new craft beer company
- 7 'It was like a scene from a movie': Hackney man facing jail for 2017 shooting
- 8 Boxpark reveals plans for Shoreditch rooftop garden
- 9 Possible travel disruptions for central London this week
- 10 Stoke Newington residents go without running water for days