Man injured in shooting in Queensbridge Road, Dalston
A man was injured in a shooting in Queensbridge Road, Dalston, yesterday afternoon (Wednesday).
The 20-year-old suffered gunshot wounds to the arm in the attack close to the junction with Mapledene Road, shortly after 2.20pm.
He was taken to an east London hospital where he remains in a stable, non-life-threatening condition.
Officers from Trident are investigating.
They want to trace a small group of black men, believed to be aged about 20, who were seen in the area at the time.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests.
Anyone with information should call Trident on 0208 217 7366 or, to remain anonymous, speak with Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'They don't care,' says Hackney family living in mould-infested property
- 2 How Homerton Hospital staff took on the virus in the first year of Covid
- 3 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 4 Eggslut food truck to bring 'edible breakfast cloud' to Shoreditch
- 5 New traffic measures as school brings pupils onto a single site
- 6 Covid cases drop in Hackney for the first time since May
- 7 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 8 Two new sixth forms planned for Islington and Hackney
- 9 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 10 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder