Man knocked down in Shoreditch continues battle for life
Out of intensive care but still in critical condiditon.
A MAN knocked down as he crossed a busy road from between two parked cars is still fighting for his life.
The man, 66, was hit by a motorcyclist as he stepped out from between two parked cars on great Eastern Street, Shoreditch, at around 7.20pm on Tuesday.
He was taken to a London hospital where he remains in a critical condition.
The motorcyclist was treated for minor injuries and has since been released.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
Anyone who saw the accident or who has any information should call police on 0300 123 1212.
- 1 Turner Prize winning artist holds exhibition in his former Hackney school
- 2 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 3 Huge new charity kitchen aims to produce 100,000 meals east London people this summer
- 4 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 5 Letter against the use of e-scooters on roads
- 6 Mick Gosling tribute: 'A man of honesty and justice'
- 7 Free boat parties, stone-fired pizza and more this weekend in Hackney
- 8 Meet the Wonder Warriors – the charity helping women with endometriosis
- 9 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 10 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised