Man knocked down in Shoreditch continues battle for life
Out of intensive care but still in critical condiditon.
A MAN knocked down as he crossed a busy road from between two parked cars is still fighting for his life.
The man, 66, was hit by a motorcyclist as he stepped out from between two parked cars on great Eastern Street, Shoreditch, at around 7.20pm on Tuesday.
He was taken to a London hospital where he remains in a critical condition.
The motorcyclist was treated for minor injuries and has since been released.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
Anyone who saw the accident or who has any information should call police on 0300 123 1212.
- 1 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 2 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 3 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 4 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 5 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 6 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 7 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 8 Boiling Point: The film shot in one take inside a Hackney restaurant
- 9 Woman battered Hackney Wetherspoons with axe as customers hid inside
- 10 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing