Man knocked down in Shoreditch continues battle for life
Out of intensive care but still in critical condiditon.
A MAN knocked down as he crossed a busy road from between two parked cars is still fighting for his life.
The man, 66, was hit by a motorcyclist as he stepped out from between two parked cars on great Eastern Street, Shoreditch, at around 7.20pm on Tuesday.
He was taken to a London hospital where he remains in a critical condition.
The motorcyclist was treated for minor injuries and has since been released.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
Anyone who saw the accident or who has any information should call police on 0300 123 1212.
- 1 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 4 New photography book celebrates Hackney’s residents of all ages
- 5 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 6 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 7 Hackney writer creates web series to deter young people from "street life"
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 10 Hackney welcomes back eager gym-goers and swimmers