Man knocked down in Shoreditch continues battle for life
Out of intensive care but still in critical condiditon.
A MAN knocked down as he crossed a busy road from between two parked cars is still fighting for his life.
The man, 66, was hit by a motorcyclist as he stepped out from between two parked cars on great Eastern Street, Shoreditch, at around 7.20pm on Tuesday.
He was taken to a London hospital where he remains in a critical condition.
The motorcyclist was treated for minor injuries and has since been released.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
Anyone who saw the accident or who has any information should call police on 0300 123 1212.
- 1 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 2 How Hackney are you? Try our quiz
- 3 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 4 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney
- 5 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 6 Parents protest plan to close children's centres in Hackney
- 7 Morning Lane council homes only possible 'if flats are sold' - says mayor
- 8 Calls to boycott Museum of Home until Geffrye statue falls
- 9 Nuisance drinkers in Hackney to be fined under new order
- 10 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian