Man knocked down in Shoreditch continues battle for life
Out of intensive care but still in critical condiditon.
A MAN knocked down as he crossed a busy road from between two parked cars is still fighting for his life.
The man, 66, was hit by a motorcyclist as he stepped out from between two parked cars on great Eastern Street, Shoreditch, at around 7.20pm on Tuesday.
He was taken to a London hospital where he remains in a critical condition.
The motorcyclist was treated for minor injuries and has since been released.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
Anyone who saw the accident or who has any information should call police on 0300 123 1212.
- 1 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 2 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 3 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 4 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 5 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 6 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 7 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 8 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 9 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 10 Woman arrested over London Fields shooting that left innocent bystander paralysed