Man stabbed by cyclist in Ridley Road Market
- Credit: Archant
A man was stabbed in the arm by a knife-wielding cyclist in Ridley Road Market yesterday afternoon.
The victim, in his 40s, was taken to hospital with injuries believed not to be life-threatening.
He and the suspect are said to be known to each other.
Police were called to the Dalston market just after 1.30pm.
No arrests have been made and inquiries are ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 quoting CAD 4225.
- 1 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 2 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 3 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 4 New photography book celebrates Hackney’s residents of all ages
- 5 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 6 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 7 Hackney writer creates web series to deter young people from "street life"
- 8 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 9 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 10 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home