Man stabbed by cyclist in Ridley Road Market
- Credit: Archant
A man was stabbed in the arm by a knife-wielding cyclist in Ridley Road Market yesterday afternoon.
The victim, in his 40s, was taken to hospital with injuries believed not to be life-threatening.
He and the suspect are said to be known to each other.
Police were called to the Dalston market just after 1.30pm.
No arrests have been made and inquiries are ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 quoting CAD 4225.
- 1 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 2 Decision to demolish 'irreplaceable' community hall in Hackney on hold
- 3 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust
- 4 Cargo bike sharing comes to Stoke Newington, London Fields and Shoreditch
- 5 Hackney Travellers campaign to move back to Olympic site
- 6 Undercover Met officers may have infiltrated Hackney CND
- 7 Stoke Newington restauranteur's father becomes Dementia Friend at 101
- 8 Mural competition launched for Homerton green corridor
- 9 No queues or check outs at Dalston's new Amazon Fresh store
- 10 'It’s scandalous': Hackney LTN's £4m in fines in 18 months