Teen found lying in Stoke Newington street after being stabbed
- Credit: Archant
Police want to speak to this man after a teenager was stabbed this morning.
British Transport Police (BTP) and Met officers were called to Rectory Road station just before 9.40am and found the 17-year-old boy lying in the nearby Darville Road.
He was taken to hospital by medics. Doctors believe his injuries are no longer life-threatening but are serious.
BTP officers want to speak to the man pictured in connection with the incident.
Det Con Paul Cudby said: “We need anyone who was at Rectory Road station or in the surrounding area and witnessed this incident to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
“I am particularly keen to speak to the man in the image as I believe he has important information.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, or text 61016, quoting reference 299 of 11/5/16. Information can also be passed anonymously to the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 2 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 5 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 6 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 7 Hackney restaurant exhibits local artists with new art space
- 8 Newington Green's Meeting House to stream concert series for Mary Wollstonecraft's 262nd Birthday
- 9 Hackney service remembers Prince Philip, 'rock of the nation'
- 10 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta