Teen found lying in Stoke Newington street after being stabbed
- Credit: Archant
Police want to speak to this man after a teenager was stabbed this morning.
British Transport Police (BTP) and Met officers were called to Rectory Road station just before 9.40am and found the 17-year-old boy lying in the nearby Darville Road.
He was taken to hospital by medics. Doctors believe his injuries are no longer life-threatening but are serious.
BTP officers want to speak to the man pictured in connection with the incident.
Det Con Paul Cudby said: “We need anyone who was at Rectory Road station or in the surrounding area and witnessed this incident to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
“I am particularly keen to speak to the man in the image as I believe he has important information.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, or text 61016, quoting reference 299 of 11/5/16. Information can also be passed anonymously to the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 2 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney
- 3 How Hackney are you? Try our quiz
- 4 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 5 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 6 Parents protest plan to close children's centres in Hackney
- 7 Morning Lane council homes only possible 'if flats are sold' - says mayor
- 8 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 9 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 10 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington