Teen found lying in Stoke Newington street after being stabbed
- Credit: Archant
Police want to speak to this man after a teenager was stabbed this morning.
British Transport Police (BTP) and Met officers were called to Rectory Road station just before 9.40am and found the 17-year-old boy lying in the nearby Darville Road.
He was taken to hospital by medics. Doctors believe his injuries are no longer life-threatening but are serious.
BTP officers want to speak to the man pictured in connection with the incident.
Det Con Paul Cudby said: “We need anyone who was at Rectory Road station or in the surrounding area and witnessed this incident to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
“I am particularly keen to speak to the man in the image as I believe he has important information.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, or text 61016, quoting reference 299 of 11/5/16. Information can also be passed anonymously to the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 6 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 7 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 8 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 9 Hackney author speaks out against stop and search
- 10 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate