Teen found lying in Stoke Newington street after being stabbed
- Credit: Archant
Police want to speak to this man after a teenager was stabbed this morning.
British Transport Police (BTP) and Met officers were called to Rectory Road station just before 9.40am and found the 17-year-old boy lying in the nearby Darville Road.
He was taken to hospital by medics. Doctors believe his injuries are no longer life-threatening but are serious.
BTP officers want to speak to the man pictured in connection with the incident.
Det Con Paul Cudby said: “We need anyone who was at Rectory Road station or in the surrounding area and witnessed this incident to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
“I am particularly keen to speak to the man in the image as I believe he has important information.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, or text 61016, quoting reference 299 of 11/5/16. Information can also be passed anonymously to the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'They don't care,' says Hackney family living in mould-infested property
- 2 How Homerton Hospital staff took on the virus in the first year of Covid
- 3 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 4 Eggslut food truck to bring 'edible breakfast cloud' to Shoreditch
- 5 New traffic measures as school brings pupils onto a single site
- 6 Covid cases drop in Hackney for the first time since May
- 7 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 8 Two new sixth forms planned for Islington and Hackney
- 9 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 10 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012