Homerton High Street attack: Man in his 50s stabbed in the back
- Credit: Google maps
A man was stabbed in his back in Homerton High Street last night.
Police and the London Ambulance Service were called just after 6pm on January 6 to reports that a man had been assaulted.
The victim, who is in his 50s, was taken to an east London hospital.
The injury is not life-threatening or life-changing, Scotland Yard said.
Enquiries continue and there have been no arrests.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC, quoting CAD 5235/06Jan. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 2 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 3 Mick Gosling tribute: 'A man of honesty and justice'
- 4 Mick Gosling tribute: 'Political vision and flair'
- 5 On the fringe: Great shows in north London this summer
- 6 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 7 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 8 Hackney 'unsung heroes' honoured in Mayor's civic awards
- 9 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 10 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero