Homerton High Street attack: Man in his 50s stabbed in the back
- Credit: Google maps
A man was stabbed in his back in Homerton High Street last night.
Police and the London Ambulance Service were called just after 6pm on January 6 to reports that a man had been assaulted.
The victim, who is in his 50s, was taken to an east London hospital.
The injury is not life-threatening or life-changing, Scotland Yard said.
Enquiries continue and there have been no arrests.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC, quoting CAD 5235/06Jan. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Hackney had worst knife crime rate in London, report finds
- 2 Dalston revealed as Hackney's top hotspot for weapons offences
- 3 Man attacked with metal pole in Clapton
- 4 Hackney man, 22, died struggling to breathe in prison cell for eight minutes
- 5 Hackney sees house prices boom by more than 108 per cent over ten years
- 6 Hackney leaders welcome Mayor Khan's ULEZ expansion
- 7 'I think religion is a way for people to live meaningfully together': New Rabbi embraces Stoke Newington
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 What A Wonderful World: Hackney Choirs sing for climate action ahead of COP26
- 10 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney