Homerton High Street attack: Man in his 50s stabbed in the back
- Credit: Google maps
A man was stabbed in his back in Homerton High Street last night.
Police and the London Ambulance Service were called just after 6pm on January 6 to reports that a man had been assaulted.
The victim, who is in his 50s, was taken to an east London hospital.
The injury is not life-threatening or life-changing, Scotland Yard said.
Enquiries continue and there have been no arrests.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC, quoting CAD 5235/06Jan. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 4 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 5 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 6 Leyton Orient seal win over Barrow to move just one point off the play-offs
- 7 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 8 Roads, Museum of the Home, Living Wage and child exploitation
- 9 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 10 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney