Homerton High Street attack: Man in his 50s stabbed in the back
- Credit: Google maps
A man was stabbed in his back in Homerton High Street last night.
Police and the London Ambulance Service were called just after 6pm on January 6 to reports that a man had been assaulted.
The victim, who is in his 50s, was taken to an east London hospital.
The injury is not life-threatening or life-changing, Scotland Yard said.
Enquiries continue and there have been no arrests.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC, quoting CAD 5235/06Jan. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 2 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 3 This isn't a funny column - Covid killed my father
- 4 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 5 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 6 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 7 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 8 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images