Man's face lacerated in Lower Clapton stabbing
- Credit: @LundunFeeldz
A man is being treated in hospital after being stabbed in the face in Clapton.
Police were called to Lower Clapton Road just after 1am in the early hours this morning (March 5).
Upon arrival, officers found a man with lacerations to his face, according to Scotland Yard.
The victim was taken to a London hospital by the London Ambulance Service (LAS), where he is currently being treated in a stable condition.
St John at Hackney church, Clapton Square and Clapton Passage have been taped off by police who are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
- 1 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 2 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 3 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 4 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 5 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised
- 6 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 7 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 8 Sistah Space launches charity shop to help domestic abuse survivors
- 9 Twenty-five firefighters put out blaze at a Hackney shop
- 10 Calling anyone born on this day in 1982 for a documentary