Man's face lacerated in Lower Clapton stabbing
- Credit: @LundunFeeldz
A man is being treated in hospital after being stabbed in the face in Clapton.
Police were called to Lower Clapton Road just after 1am in the early hours this morning (March 5).
Upon arrival, officers found a man with lacerations to his face, according to Scotland Yard.
The victim was taken to a London hospital by the London Ambulance Service (LAS), where he is currently being treated in a stable condition.
St John at Hackney church, Clapton Square and Clapton Passage have been taped off by police who are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
- 1 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 4 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 5 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 6 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 7 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 8 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 9 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets
- 10 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs