Man's face lacerated in Lower Clapton stabbing
- Credit: @LundunFeeldz
A man is being treated in hospital after being stabbed in the face in Clapton.
Police were called to Lower Clapton Road just after 1am in the early hours this morning (March 5).
Upon arrival, officers found a man with lacerations to his face, according to Scotland Yard.
The victim was taken to a London hospital by the London Ambulance Service (LAS), where he is currently being treated in a stable condition.
St John at Hackney church, Clapton Square and Clapton Passage have been taped off by police who are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
- 1 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 2 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 3 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 4 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 5 Planet Organic to open in Broadway Market despite thousands of signatures in protest
- 6 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 7 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 8 Boiling Point: The film shot in one take inside a Hackney restaurant
- 9 Met officer cleared over moped rider's death during Stoke Newington chase
- 10 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world