Man still missing from Hackney mental health unit three weeks on
- Credit: Archant
Police are trying to track down a man who went missing three weeks ago from the John Howard Centre, a secure mental health unit in Kenworthy Road, Homerton.
They have warned members of the public not to approach James Frank Lisbon, 34 - who is the subject of a hospital order. Mr Lisbon went missing from the John Howard Centre, a secure mental health unit in Kenworthy Road, Homertonon Sunday August 4 after failing to return from unescorted leave.
He is described as white, 6ft tall and of large build and was last seen wearing a navy blue short sleeved top, navy tracksuit bottoms and a white baseball cap.
He has scars on both arms and a tattoo on his right arm.
Police are concerned for Mr Lisbon’s wellbeing as he requires treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call 999.
The unit at the John Howard Centre is for people with learning disabilities and mental health difficulties, and is run by the East London NHS Foundation Trust in Hackney.
- 1 Legendary east London graffiti pub to reopen after 26 years
- 2 Hackney Wick bar and restaurant opens with Two More Years to go
- 3 How Homerton Hospital staff took on the virus in the first year of Covid
- 4 Residents report losing sleep over Broadway Market drinkers and idling minicab engines
- 5 Gone in 60 seconds: Watch as 'keyless' thief steals Hackney car
- 6 'They don't care,' says Hackney family living in mould-infested property
- 7 Stamford Hill North and Shoreditch hardest hit during Covid waves
- 8 New traffic measures as school brings pupils onto a single site
- 9 Surgery blunder sees wrong side of 75-year-old patient's thyroid removed
- 10 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness