Mauricio Pochettino’s Tottenham Hotspur ready for pre-season opener with Paris Saint-Germain
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Spurs set for busy week of action in the International Champions Cup and prepared to play familar faces
Tottenham Hotspur start their pre-season campaign this weekend after flying out to America on Wednesday.
Mauricio Pochettino’s men are set to take part in the International Champions Cup alongside Paris Saint-Germain, A.S. Roma and Manchester City.
Spurs are playing Ligue 1 outfit PSG on Saturday (8pm kick-off) at the Camping World Stadium, Orlando.
After that encounter, Tottenham will take on Roma next Tuesday (8pm kick-off) at the Red Bull Arena, Harrison.
The International Champions Cup tournament will see Spurs come up against some familiar faces.
When Tottenham play Roma they are likely to come up against Federico Fazio, who they sold to the Italian club last weekend.
- 1 Man in 'life-threatening' condition after Hackney shooting
- 2 10 ace tunes for this year's All Points East
- 3 Hackney brain tumour patient mum raises money for hospice
- 4 Polio virus found in Hackney as vaccine rollout announced
- 5 Police appeal for witnesses after Finsbury Park stabbing
- 6 Coldplay at Wembley Stadium: Setlist and photos
- 7 Ongoing gas leak after fire and explosion in Shoreditch
- 8 London among areas where drought is declared
- 9 Jailed: Man who used car as a 'weapon' to evade arrest
- 10 'The grim history of London's water supply'
And when Pochettino’s team play Manchester City on Saturday week (July 29) they will come up against former favourite Kyle Walker.
Wayne Burnett’s under-23 side started their pre-season campaign last weekend with a 3-1 defeat at Ebbsfleet United and travel to Cambridge United tomorrow (Friday).