Missing four days: Hackney pensioner, Lola Beckford, who suffers from dementia
- Credit: Archant
Hackney police are appealing to trace an 85-year-old pensioner who suffers from dementia, who has been missing for four days.
Lola Beckford was last seen at her home in Brownswood Road, Finsbury Park, on Monday May 9 at around 10am.
Officers are becoming increasingly concerned for her welfare as she has dementia and health problems.
Lola is a light skinned black woman around 6ft tall and wears a shoulder length dark brown wig.
She has links to Barnet, the West End, Golders Green, Highgate and regularly uses London buses .
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call police on 101.
- 1 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 6 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 7 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 8 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 9 Hackney Council cyberattack: Stolen data published on the dark web
- 10 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared