Missing four days: Hackney pensioner, Lola Beckford, who suffers from dementia
- Credit: Archant
Hackney police are appealing to trace an 85-year-old pensioner who suffers from dementia, who has been missing for four days.
Lola Beckford was last seen at her home in Brownswood Road, Finsbury Park, on Monday May 9 at around 10am.
Officers are becoming increasingly concerned for her welfare as she has dementia and health problems.
Lola is a light skinned black woman around 6ft tall and wears a shoulder length dark brown wig.
She has links to Barnet, the West End, Golders Green, Highgate and regularly uses London buses .
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call police on 101.
- 1 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 2 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 3 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 4 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 5 On the fringe: Great shows in north London this summer
- 6 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 7 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 8 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised
- 9 Twenty-five firefighters put out blaze at a Hackney shop
- 10 Flooding, delays and storms: London issued yellow weather warning