Missing four days: Hackney pensioner, Lola Beckford, who suffers from dementia
- Credit: Archant
Hackney police are appealing to trace an 85-year-old pensioner who suffers from dementia, who has been missing for four days.
Lola Beckford was last seen at her home in Brownswood Road, Finsbury Park, on Monday May 9 at around 10am.
Officers are becoming increasingly concerned for her welfare as she has dementia and health problems.
Lola is a light skinned black woman around 6ft tall and wears a shoulder length dark brown wig.
She has links to Barnet, the West End, Golders Green, Highgate and regularly uses London buses .
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call police on 101.
- 1 Man attacked with metal pole in Clapton
- 2 Hackney man, 22, died struggling to breathe in prison cell for eight minutes
- 3 Hackney had worst knife crime rate in London, report finds
- 4 Dalston revealed as Hackney's top hotspot for weapons offences
- 5 Hackney sees house prices boom by more than 108 per cent over ten years
- 6 Hackney leaders welcome Mayor Khan's ULEZ expansion
- 7 Stats show rate of rise in Covid rates locally
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 What A Wonderful World: Hackney Choirs sing for climate action ahead of COP26
- 10 'I think religion is a way for people to live meaningfully together': New Rabbi embraces Stoke Newington