Missing four days: Hackney pensioner, Lola Beckford, who suffers from dementia
- Credit: Archant
Hackney police are appealing to trace an 85-year-old pensioner who suffers from dementia, who has been missing for four days.
Lola Beckford was last seen at her home in Brownswood Road, Finsbury Park, on Monday May 9 at around 10am.
Officers are becoming increasingly concerned for her welfare as she has dementia and health problems.
Lola is a light skinned black woman around 6ft tall and wears a shoulder length dark brown wig.
She has links to Barnet, the West End, Golders Green, Highgate and regularly uses London buses .
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call police on 101.
- 1 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 2 Your Paper, Your Voice: We want to hear from you
- 3 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 4 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 5 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 6 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 7 Roads, Museum of the Home, Living Wage and child exploitation
- 8 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 9 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 10 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12