Missing from Hackney: Murphy Baptiste, 76, who has dementia
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to find a 76-year-old vulnerable man with dementia who is missing from Hackney.
Murphy Baptiste was last seen at home in Greenacre Court, Dalston, on Thursday.
He is described as black, approximately 6ft tall, of large build with a beard.
When last seen, he was wearing a black leather jacket, blue shirt, black trousers, casual black shoes with white trim and a leather blue and white jockey hat.
He is known to have travelled on various buses across Hackney and Islington, although his current whereabouts are not known.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen Mr Baptiste is asked to contact officers at Hackney via 101.
- 1 Hackney Wick bar and restaurant opens with Two More Years to go
- 2 Legendary east London graffiti pub to reopen after 26 years
- 3 How Homerton Hospital staff took on the virus in the first year of Covid
- 4 'They don't care,' says Hackney family living in mould-infested property
- 5 Stamford Hill North and Shoreditch hardest hit during Covid waves
- 6 Residents report losing sleep over Broadway Market drinkers and idling minicab engines
- 7 New traffic measures as school brings pupils onto a single site
- 8 Gone in 60 seconds: Watch as 'keyless' thief steals Hackney car
- 9 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 10 Letter: Facilities needed to make LTNs work