Missing from Hackney: Murphy Baptiste, 76, who has dementia
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to find a 76-year-old vulnerable man with dementia who is missing from Hackney.
Murphy Baptiste was last seen at home in Greenacre Court, Dalston, on Thursday.
He is described as black, approximately 6ft tall, of large build with a beard.
When last seen, he was wearing a black leather jacket, blue shirt, black trousers, casual black shoes with white trim and a leather blue and white jockey hat.
He is known to have travelled on various buses across Hackney and Islington, although his current whereabouts are not known.
Anyone who has seen Mr Baptiste is asked to contact officers at Hackney via 101.
- 1 Operation Mincemeat: Role of Hackney mortuary marked in Colin Firth film
- 2 Homerton LTN to be made permanent despite division among residents
- 3 CCTV: Dog walker helped raped woman, 19, call the police in Hackney
- 4 Loyal customers given shares in new craft beer company
- 5 Protesting workers in wage war with Hackney Council
- 6 Great Christmas markets in and around north London
- 7 Stoke Newington residents go without running water for days
- 8 Boxpark reveals plans for Shoreditch rooftop garden
- 9 Politicians urged to rethink plans for £600m waste incinerator
- 10 South Hackney stabbing: Woman arrested and man left fighting for his life