Missing from Hackney: Murphy Baptiste, 76, who has dementia
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to find a 76-year-old vulnerable man with dementia who is missing from Hackney.
Murphy Baptiste was last seen at home in Greenacre Court, Dalston, on Thursday.
He is described as black, approximately 6ft tall, of large build with a beard.
When last seen, he was wearing a black leather jacket, blue shirt, black trousers, casual black shoes with white trim and a leather blue and white jockey hat.
He is known to have travelled on various buses across Hackney and Islington, although his current whereabouts are not known.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen Mr Baptiste is asked to contact officers at Hackney via 101.
- 1 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 2 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 3 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 4 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 5 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 6 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 7 Islington man sentenced for antisemitic graffiti in Stamford Hill
- 8 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 9 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 10 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs