Missing from Hackney: Murphy Baptiste, 76, who has dementia
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to find a 76-year-old vulnerable man with dementia who is missing from Hackney.
Murphy Baptiste was last seen at home in Greenacre Court, Dalston, on Thursday.
He is described as black, approximately 6ft tall, of large build with a beard.
When last seen, he was wearing a black leather jacket, blue shirt, black trousers, casual black shoes with white trim and a leather blue and white jockey hat.
He is known to have travelled on various buses across Hackney and Islington, although his current whereabouts are not known.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen Mr Baptiste is asked to contact officers at Hackney via 101.
- 1 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 2 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 3 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 4 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 5 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 6 New Exhibition celebrates Hackney scenes
- 7 Hackney welcomes back eager gym-goers and swimmers
- 8 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets
- 9 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 10 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12