Missing Hackney girl Ellie Adams could be in Enfield
- Credit: Archant
Police in Hackney are appealing for the public’s help to find a vulnerable girl who has been missing for over a week.
Ellie Adams, 16, was last seen at her home in De Beauvoir at 9am last Wednesday.
She said she was heading to college in Enfield but hasn’t returned home since.
Police were called when she was seen at Enfield College on Friday, but she left before officers arrived. The same day she was seen in the Ponders End area by a friend.
A police spokesman said: “Ellie is very vulnerable due to concerns about her being exploited.”
You may also want to watch:
She is described as a white, 5ft tall, with blonde hair which she usually ties in a bun. She was last seen wearing light blue jeans and a short black jacket.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Hackney police on 101.
- 1 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 2 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 3 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 4 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 5 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 6 New Exhibition celebrates Hackney scenes
- 7 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 8 Hackney welcomes back eager gym-goers and swimmers
- 9 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets
- 10 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12