Missing Hackney girl Ellie Adams could be in Enfield
- Credit: Archant
Police in Hackney are appealing for the public’s help to find a vulnerable girl who has been missing for over a week.
Ellie Adams, 16, was last seen at her home in De Beauvoir at 9am last Wednesday.
She said she was heading to college in Enfield but hasn’t returned home since.
Police were called when she was seen at Enfield College on Friday, but she left before officers arrived. The same day she was seen in the Ponders End area by a friend.
A police spokesman said: “Ellie is very vulnerable due to concerns about her being exploited.”
You may also want to watch:
She is described as a white, 5ft tall, with blonde hair which she usually ties in a bun. She was last seen wearing light blue jeans and a short black jacket.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Hackney police on 101.
- 1 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 2 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 3 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 4 More developers could lodge proposals for Hackney Central site
- 5 Woman battered Hackney Wetherspoons with axe as customers hid inside
- 6 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 7 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 8 Planet Organic to open in Broadway Market despite thousands of signatures in protest
- 9 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 10 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing