Missing Hackney girl Ellie Adams could be in Enfield
- Credit: Archant
Police in Hackney are appealing for the public’s help to find a vulnerable girl who has been missing for over a week.
Ellie Adams, 16, was last seen at her home in De Beauvoir at 9am last Wednesday.
She said she was heading to college in Enfield but hasn’t returned home since.
Police were called when she was seen at Enfield College on Friday, but she left before officers arrived. The same day she was seen in the Ponders End area by a friend.
A police spokesman said: “Ellie is very vulnerable due to concerns about her being exploited.”
You may also want to watch:
She is described as a white, 5ft tall, with blonde hair which she usually ties in a bun. She was last seen wearing light blue jeans and a short black jacket.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Hackney police on 101.
- 1 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 2 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 3 This isn't a funny column - Covid killed my father
- 4 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 5 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 6 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 7 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 8 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images