Missing Hackney pensioner found after 48 hours on London bus network
- Credit: Archant
A vulnerable missing pensioner from Hackney who was travelling around on the London bus network for the past two days has been found.
Ralison Antoine , 84, who is diabetic and suffers from dementia, was last seen at his home in Bethune Road, Stoke Newington on Tuesday morning.
He was due to travel to his niece’s house in Newham that evening but did not arrive.
Mr Antoine was found today at University College Hospital, near Euston.
Officers and his family were concerned as they did not know if he had medication with him.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Antoine uses a Freedom bus pass which had been used on numerous North London bus routes during the 48 hours he was missing.
- 1 'They don't care,' says Hackney family living in mould-infested property
- 2 Covid cases drop in Hackney for the first time since May
- 3 How Homerton Hospital staff took on the virus in the first year of Covid
- 4 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 5 Eggslut food truck to bring 'edible breakfast cloud' to Shoreditch
- 6 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 7 New traffic measures as school brings pupils onto a single site
- 8 Hackney this weekend: A Jerk festival, bingo with a twist and more
- 9 Two new sixth forms planned for Islington and Hackney
- 10 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure