Missing Hackney pensioner found after 48 hours on London bus network
- Credit: Archant
A vulnerable missing pensioner from Hackney who was travelling around on the London bus network for the past two days has been found.
Ralison Antoine , 84, who is diabetic and suffers from dementia, was last seen at his home in Bethune Road, Stoke Newington on Tuesday morning.
He was due to travel to his niece’s house in Newham that evening but did not arrive.
Mr Antoine was found today at University College Hospital, near Euston.
Officers and his family were concerned as they did not know if he had medication with him.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Antoine uses a Freedom bus pass which had been used on numerous North London bus routes during the 48 hours he was missing.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 3 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 4 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 5 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 6 Union votes to strike over cuts at Hackney schools
- 7 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 8 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 9 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 10 Hackney school pupils bag top spots in national architecture competition