Missing Hackney pensioner found after 48 hours on London bus network
- Credit: Archant
A vulnerable missing pensioner from Hackney who was travelling around on the London bus network for the past two days has been found.
Ralison Antoine , 84, who is diabetic and suffers from dementia, was last seen at his home in Bethune Road, Stoke Newington on Tuesday morning.
He was due to travel to his niece’s house in Newham that evening but did not arrive.
Mr Antoine was found today at University College Hospital, near Euston.
Officers and his family were concerned as they did not know if he had medication with him.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Antoine uses a Freedom bus pass which had been used on numerous North London bus routes during the 48 hours he was missing.
- 1 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 2 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 3 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 4 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 5 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 6 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 7 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens
- 8 Hackney restaurant exhibits local artists with new art space
- 9 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 10 Hackney service remembers Prince Philip, 'rock of the nation'