Missing Hackney pensioner has spent 48 hours travelling London bus network
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public’s help in tracing a vulnerable missing pensioner from Hackney who has been travelling around on the London bus network for the past two days.
Ralison Antoine , 84, was last seen at his home in Bethune Road, Stoke Newington on Tuesday morning.
He was due to travel to his niece’s house in Newham that evening but did not arrive.
Officers and his family are concerned as Mr Antoine is diabetic and suffers from dementia, and don’t know if he has medication with him.
Mr Antoine uses a Freedom bus pass which has been used on numerous North London bus routes over the past 48 hours, and was last seen getting off a bus in Gower Street, Camden.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Antoine is described as black, with short grey hair, approximately 5ft 8ins tall and of medium build.
He was last seen wearing a checked grey, black and blue flat cap, black bomber jacket with fur collar, black tracksuit bottoms, black shoes and a beige waistcoat, and was carrying a grey walking stick.
- 1 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 2 How Hackney are you? Try our quiz
- 3 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 4 Morning Lane council homes only possible 'if flats are sold' - says mayor
- 5 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney
- 6 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 7 Calls to boycott Museum of Home until Geffrye statue falls
- 8 Nuisance drinkers in Hackney to be fined under new order
- 9 Parents protest plan to close children's centres in Hackney
- 10 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
Anyone who has seen Mr Antoine or who knows of his whereabouts should call police on 101.