Missing Hackney pensioner has spent 48 hours travelling London bus network
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public’s help in tracing a vulnerable missing pensioner from Hackney who has been travelling around on the London bus network for the past two days.
Ralison Antoine , 84, was last seen at his home in Bethune Road, Stoke Newington on Tuesday morning.
He was due to travel to his niece’s house in Newham that evening but did not arrive.
Officers and his family are concerned as Mr Antoine is diabetic and suffers from dementia, and don’t know if he has medication with him.
Mr Antoine uses a Freedom bus pass which has been used on numerous North London bus routes over the past 48 hours, and was last seen getting off a bus in Gower Street, Camden.
Mr Antoine is described as black, with short grey hair, approximately 5ft 8ins tall and of medium build.
He was last seen wearing a checked grey, black and blue flat cap, black bomber jacket with fur collar, black tracksuit bottoms, black shoes and a beige waistcoat, and was carrying a grey walking stick.
- 1 Arrests for violent disorder following Dalston moped operation
- 2 Footage appearing to show officer striking man in Dalston under review
- 3 Two teenagers arrested following stabbing of 16-year-old
- 4 Three men convicted for Dalston shooting
- 5 Stoke Newington: Pret 'sorry' after staff tell indy café 'we'll steal your customers'
- 6 'A horrific attack': Man suffers critical head injuries from Shoreditch fight
- 7 Speeding driver who killed elderly man in hit and run found guilty
- 8 Jailed: Hackney man sentenced for fatal hit-and-run
- 9 Teenage girls arrested after incident in Kingsland High Street
- 10 Men jailed after firing 13 shots at people in children's park
Anyone who has seen Mr Antoine or who knows of his whereabouts should call police on 101.