Missing Hackney pensioner has spent 48 hours travelling London bus network
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public’s help in tracing a vulnerable missing pensioner from Hackney who has been travelling around on the London bus network for the past two days.
Ralison Antoine , 84, was last seen at his home in Bethune Road, Stoke Newington on Tuesday morning.
He was due to travel to his niece’s house in Newham that evening but did not arrive.
Officers and his family are concerned as Mr Antoine is diabetic and suffers from dementia, and don’t know if he has medication with him.
Mr Antoine uses a Freedom bus pass which has been used on numerous North London bus routes over the past 48 hours, and was last seen getting off a bus in Gower Street, Camden.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Antoine is described as black, with short grey hair, approximately 5ft 8ins tall and of medium build.
He was last seen wearing a checked grey, black and blue flat cap, black bomber jacket with fur collar, black tracksuit bottoms, black shoes and a beige waistcoat, and was carrying a grey walking stick.
- 1 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 2 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 3 This isn't a funny column - Covid killed my father
- 4 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 5 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 6 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 7 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 8 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 Islington man sentenced for antisemitic graffiti in Stamford Hill
Anyone who has seen Mr Antoine or who knows of his whereabouts should call police on 101.