Missing Hackney pensioner has spent 48 hours travelling London bus network
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public’s help in tracing a vulnerable missing pensioner from Hackney who has been travelling around on the London bus network for the past two days.
Ralison Antoine , 84, was last seen at his home in Bethune Road, Stoke Newington on Tuesday morning.
He was due to travel to his niece’s house in Newham that evening but did not arrive.
Officers and his family are concerned as Mr Antoine is diabetic and suffers from dementia, and don’t know if he has medication with him.
Mr Antoine uses a Freedom bus pass which has been used on numerous North London bus routes over the past 48 hours, and was last seen getting off a bus in Gower Street, Camden.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Antoine is described as black, with short grey hair, approximately 5ft 8ins tall and of medium build.
He was last seen wearing a checked grey, black and blue flat cap, black bomber jacket with fur collar, black tracksuit bottoms, black shoes and a beige waistcoat, and was carrying a grey walking stick.
- 1 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 2 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 5 Hackney police commander calls on community to "play its part" in crime prevention
- 6 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 7 Newington Green's Meeting House to stream concert series for Mary Wollstonecraft's 262nd Birthday
- 8 Hackney restaurant exhibits local artists with new art space
- 9 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 10 ‘We are still human’: homeless households speak out over living conditions
Anyone who has seen Mr Antoine or who knows of his whereabouts should call police on 101.