Missing: James Howson, 86, has not been seen since Friday
- Credit: Metropolitan police
Police are searching for a vulnerable man from Stoke Newington who has been missing for more than two days.
James Howson, 86, was last seen leaving his home at about 3pm last Friday.
James has dementia, which can leave him confused, and officers are concerned for his welfare.
He is 5ft 8in, of medium build and walks with a shuffle.
When last seen he was wearing grey trousers, black socks and slippers and golfer’s hat.
You may also want to watch:
He is known to travel on buses and sit at bus stops.
Anyone with information of his whereabouts can call police on 101 quoting reference 18MIS025918 or tweet @MetCC.
- 1 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 4 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 5 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 6 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 7 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 8 Leyton Orient seal win over Barrow to move just one point off the play-offs
- 9 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 10 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year