Missing: James Howson, 86, has not been seen since Friday
- Credit: Metropolitan police
Police are searching for a vulnerable man from Stoke Newington who has been missing for more than two days.
James Howson, 86, was last seen leaving his home at about 3pm last Friday.
James has dementia, which can leave him confused, and officers are concerned for his welfare.
He is 5ft 8in, of medium build and walks with a shuffle.
When last seen he was wearing grey trousers, black socks and slippers and golfer’s hat.
You may also want to watch:
He is known to travel on buses and sit at bus stops.
Anyone with information of his whereabouts can call police on 101 quoting reference 18MIS025918 or tweet @MetCC.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 3 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 4 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 5 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 6 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 7 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 8 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 9 Hackney school pupils bag top spots in national architecture competition
- 10 Hackney Council cyberattack: Stolen data published on the dark web