Missing: James Howson, 86, has not been seen since Friday
- Credit: Metropolitan police
Police are searching for a vulnerable man from Stoke Newington who has been missing for more than two days.
James Howson, 86, was last seen leaving his home at about 3pm last Friday.
James has dementia, which can leave him confused, and officers are concerned for his welfare.
He is 5ft 8in, of medium build and walks with a shuffle.
When last seen he was wearing grey trousers, black socks and slippers and golfer’s hat.
He is known to travel on buses and sit at bus stops.
Anyone with information of his whereabouts can call police on 101 quoting reference 18MIS025918 or tweet @MetCC.
- 1 Operation Mincemeat: Role of Hackney mortuary marked in Colin Firth film
- 2 Homerton LTN to be made permanent despite division among residents
- 3 Great Christmas markets in and around north London
- 4 CCTV: Dog walker helped raped woman, 19, call the police in Hackney
- 5 Protesting workers in wage war with Hackney Council
- 6 Loyal customers given shares in new craft beer company
- 7 'It was like a scene from a movie': Hackney man facing jail for 2017 shooting
- 8 Boxpark reveals plans for Shoreditch rooftop garden
- 9 Possible travel disruptions for central London this week
- 10 Stoke Newington residents go without running water for days