Missing: James Howson, 86, has not been seen since Friday
- Credit: Metropolitan police
Police are searching for a vulnerable man from Stoke Newington who has been missing for more than two days.
James Howson, 86, was last seen leaving his home at about 3pm last Friday.
James has dementia, which can leave him confused, and officers are concerned for his welfare.
He is 5ft 8in, of medium build and walks with a shuffle.
When last seen he was wearing grey trousers, black socks and slippers and golfer’s hat.
You may also want to watch:
He is known to travel on buses and sit at bus stops.
Anyone with information of his whereabouts can call police on 101 quoting reference 18MIS025918 or tweet @MetCC.
- 1 'They don't care,' says Hackney family living in mould-infested property
- 2 How Homerton Hospital staff took on the virus in the first year of Covid
- 3 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 4 Eggslut food truck to bring 'edible breakfast cloud' to Shoreditch
- 5 New traffic measures as school brings pupils onto a single site
- 6 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 7 Two new sixth forms planned for Islington and Hackney
- 8 Covid cases drop in Hackney for the first time since May
- 9 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 10 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder