Missing pensioner with dementia could be in Hackney
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public’s help to find a missing elderly man who suffers from dementia.
Raymond Pearce, 84, was last seen at 11am on Tuesday at his home in Rosebery Avenue, Haringey.
Police believe he may be in Hackney.
Raymond is described as a black man, 5ft 5ins tall, of slim build, with short grey and black afro hair and a grey beard.
He was wearing a black flat cap, a black leather jacket, a black and grey jumper, tan trousers and black pointy leather shoes.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen Raymond is asked to contact Haringey police via 101 or the Missing People charity on 116000.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 6 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 7 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 8 Hackney author speaks out against stop and search
- 9 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 10 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared