Missing pensioner with dementia could be in Hackney
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public’s help to find a missing elderly man who suffers from dementia.
Raymond Pearce, 84, was last seen at 11am on Tuesday at his home in Rosebery Avenue, Haringey.
Police believe he may be in Hackney.
Raymond is described as a black man, 5ft 5ins tall, of slim build, with short grey and black afro hair and a grey beard.
He was wearing a black flat cap, a black leather jacket, a black and grey jumper, tan trousers and black pointy leather shoes.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen Raymond is asked to contact Haringey police via 101 or the Missing People charity on 116000.
- 1 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 4 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 5 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 6 Leyton Orient seal win over Barrow to move just one point off the play-offs
- 7 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 8 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 9 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 10 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff wants his side to impose themselves on Barrow