Missing pensioner with dementia could be in Hackney
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public’s help to find a missing elderly man who suffers from dementia.
Raymond Pearce, 84, was last seen at 11am on Tuesday at his home in Rosebery Avenue, Haringey.
Police believe he may be in Hackney.
Raymond is described as a black man, 5ft 5ins tall, of slim build, with short grey and black afro hair and a grey beard.
He was wearing a black flat cap, a black leather jacket, a black and grey jumper, tan trousers and black pointy leather shoes.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen Raymond is asked to contact Haringey police via 101 or the Missing People charity on 116000.
- 1 Pastor Morris tribute: 'We don’t know what would have happened to us if it wasn’t for him'
- 2 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
- 3 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 4 'It's like toilet', say Dalston residents who have had enough of broken locks, rats and scaffolding
- 5 £5.75m investment agreed for "historic" Clapton leisure centre
- 6 Dangerously overloaded vans leaving New Spitalfields Market taken off the road
- 7 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 8 Students earn scholarships at top schools worth £150,000
- 9 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 10 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted