Missing sex offender believed to be in East London?
Police are looking to trace a registered sex offender who is missing and believed to be in east London.
Paul Simmonds is wanted by officers as he has failed to comply with his notification requirements, and has been missing from his home in south-west Essex since last summer.
DI Rob Coan, from the force’s public protection unit, said: “Paul Simmonds has connection in both Thurrock and Havering in east London.
“Therefore, we are appealing to residents in both areas for information to locate him.”
Paul Simmonds is described as white, aged 40, approximately six foot tall, with short brown hair and of medium build.
There is no information to suggest that he is a specific risk to children and his general risk level is low.
Anyone with information in connection with his whereabouts is urged to contact Essex Police on 101.
- 1 EXCLUSIVE: Planet Organic responds to backlash about incoming Broadway Market store
- 2 Business owners concerned by twice-burgled Stamford Hill shop
- 3 Great Christmas markets in and around north London
- 4 South Hackney stabbing: Woman arrested and man left fighting for his life
- 5 'Shock and sadness' after news GP practice will close
- 6 Things to do in north London: Christmas markets, workshops and more this weekend
- 7 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 8 Worries at lights shutting off around Hackney
- 9 Missing girl, 11, could be in Hackney
- 10 Port and pie pop-up coming to Shoreditch