Missing sex offender believed to be in East London?
Police are looking to trace a registered sex offender who is missing and believed to be in east London.
Paul Simmonds is wanted by officers as he has failed to comply with his notification requirements, and has been missing from his home in south-west Essex since last summer.
DI Rob Coan, from the force’s public protection unit, said: “Paul Simmonds has connection in both Thurrock and Havering in east London.
“Therefore, we are appealing to residents in both areas for information to locate him.”
Paul Simmonds is described as white, aged 40, approximately six foot tall, with short brown hair and of medium build.
You may also want to watch:
There is no information to suggest that he is a specific risk to children and his general risk level is low.
Anyone with information in connection with his whereabouts is urged to contact Essex Police on 101.
- 1 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 2 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 3 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 4 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 6 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 7 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 8 Former East Enders actor takes next career step as a film director
- 9 Hackney remembers Prince Philip after his passing at age 99
- 10 Arsenal legend Kelly Smith says Williamson and Wubben-Moy have the chance to impress for Lionesses