Missing sex offender believed to be in East London?
Police are looking to trace a registered sex offender who is missing and believed to be in east London.
Paul Simmonds is wanted by officers as he has failed to comply with his notification requirements, and has been missing from his home in south-west Essex since last summer.
DI Rob Coan, from the force’s public protection unit, said: “Paul Simmonds has connection in both Thurrock and Havering in east London.
“Therefore, we are appealing to residents in both areas for information to locate him.”
Paul Simmonds is described as white, aged 40, approximately six foot tall, with short brown hair and of medium build.
You may also want to watch:
There is no information to suggest that he is a specific risk to children and his general risk level is low.
Anyone with information in connection with his whereabouts is urged to contact Essex Police on 101.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 6 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 7 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 8 Union votes to strike over cuts at Hackney schools
- 9 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 10 Hackney school pupils bag top spots in national architecture competition