Missing teen Elizabeth Magne-Rodriguez could be in Stamford Hill, police believe
- Credit: police
A missing teenager could be in Stamford Hill, according to Scotland Yard.
Police are appealing for help to find Elizabeth Magne-Rodriguez, 13, who is missing from Lambeth.
She was last seen at her family home at 1am on New Year’s Day.
Officers believe that she entered Brixton Station at about 10pm later that day.
She is thought to have made her way to Stamford Hill, but also has links in Elephant and Castle.
You may also want to watch:
Her family and police officers are growing increasingly concerned for her welfare.
Elizabeth is described as being of medium build, with long black hair. She has a pierced navel.
- 1 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 2 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 3 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 4 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 5 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 6 New Exhibition celebrates Hackney scenes
- 7 Hackney welcomes back eager gym-goers and swimmers
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets
- 10 New photography book celebrates Hackney’s residents of all ages
She is believed to have been wearing a dark coloured parka-style coat, black trousers and black shoes.
Anyone who has seen Elizabeth, or who knows of her whereabouts, is asked to contact officers at Lambeth via 101.