Missing teen Elizabeth Magne-Rodriguez could be in Stamford Hill, police believe
- Credit: police
A missing teenager could be in Stamford Hill, according to Scotland Yard.
Police are appealing for help to find Elizabeth Magne-Rodriguez, 13, who is missing from Lambeth.
She was last seen at her family home at 1am on New Year’s Day.
Officers believe that she entered Brixton Station at about 10pm later that day.
She is thought to have made her way to Stamford Hill, but also has links in Elephant and Castle.
Her family and police officers are growing increasingly concerned for her welfare.
Elizabeth is described as being of medium build, with long black hair. She has a pierced navel.
- 1 Operation Mincemeat: Role of Hackney mortuary marked in Colin Firth film
- 2 Loyal customers given shares in new craft beer company
- 3 CCTV: Dog walker helped raped woman, 19, call the police in Hackney
- 4 Homerton LTN to be made permanent despite division among residents
- 5 Protesting workers in wage war with Hackney Council
- 6 Great Christmas markets in and around north London
- 7 Stoke Newington residents go without running water for days
- 8 Boxpark reveals plans for Shoreditch rooftop garden
- 9 South Hackney stabbing: Woman arrested and man left fighting for his life
- 10 Politicians urged to rethink plans for £600m waste incinerator
She is believed to have been wearing a dark coloured parka-style coat, black trousers and black shoes.
Anyone who has seen Elizabeth, or who knows of her whereabouts, is asked to contact officers at Lambeth via 101.