Missing teen Elizabeth Magne-Rodriguez could be in Stamford Hill, police believe
- Credit: police
A missing teenager could be in Stamford Hill, according to Scotland Yard.
Police are appealing for help to find Elizabeth Magne-Rodriguez, 13, who is missing from Lambeth.
She was last seen at her family home at 1am on New Year’s Day.
Officers believe that she entered Brixton Station at about 10pm later that day.
She is thought to have made her way to Stamford Hill, but also has links in Elephant and Castle.
You may also want to watch:
Her family and police officers are growing increasingly concerned for her welfare.
Elizabeth is described as being of medium build, with long black hair. She has a pierced navel.
- 1 Students earn scholarships at top schools worth £150,000
- 2 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 3 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
- 4 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 5 Vacant Grade I-listed Shoreditch church to be restored and revamped
- 6 £5.75m investment agreed for "historic" Clapton leisure centre
- 7 Dangerously overloaded vans leaving New Spitalfields Market taken off the road
- 8 'It's like toilet', say Dalston residents who have had enough of broken locks, rats and scaffolding
- 9 Hackney residents plan to make noise for more representative voting systems
- 10 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
She is believed to have been wearing a dark coloured parka-style coat, black trousers and black shoes.
Anyone who has seen Elizabeth, or who knows of her whereabouts, is asked to contact officers at Lambeth via 101.