Missing teen Elizabeth Magne-Rodriguez could be in Stamford Hill, police believe
- Credit: police
A missing teenager could be in Stamford Hill, according to Scotland Yard.
Police are appealing for help to find Elizabeth Magne-Rodriguez, 13, who is missing from Lambeth.
She was last seen at her family home at 1am on New Year’s Day.
Officers believe that she entered Brixton Station at about 10pm later that day.
She is thought to have made her way to Stamford Hill, but also has links in Elephant and Castle.
You may also want to watch:
Her family and police officers are growing increasingly concerned for her welfare.
Elizabeth is described as being of medium build, with long black hair. She has a pierced navel.
- 1 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 2 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 3 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 4 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 5 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 6 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 7 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 8 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 9 Hackney postal voters urged to reapply after cyber-attack
She is believed to have been wearing a dark coloured parka-style coat, black trousers and black shoes.
Anyone who has seen Elizabeth, or who knows of her whereabouts, is asked to contact officers at Lambeth via 101.