Missing teen Elizabeth Magne-Rodriguez could be in Stamford Hill, police believe
- Credit: police
A missing teenager could be in Stamford Hill, according to Scotland Yard.
Police are appealing for help to find Elizabeth Magne-Rodriguez, 13, who is missing from Lambeth.
She was last seen at her family home at 1am on New Year’s Day.
Officers believe that she entered Brixton Station at about 10pm later that day.
She is thought to have made her way to Stamford Hill, but also has links in Elephant and Castle.
Her family and police officers are growing increasingly concerned for her welfare.
Elizabeth is described as being of medium build, with long black hair. She has a pierced navel.
- 1 Guilty: Man lured 2 young girls into garage and sexually abused them
- 2 Boy, 15, charged with attempted murder of woman out riding bike
- 3 Patrick Anzy: Three men jailed following Gillett Square murder
- 4 Police officer sacked for 'turning blind eye’ to criminal husband
- 5 Boy charged with 3 offences after series of Hackney Marshes sex assaults
- 6 Hackney woman in court over 'chasing down' BBC journalist at lockdown rally
- 7 Inside east London's new £30m Olympic-size ice centre
- 8 Police launch probe into Stamford Hill flat blaze
- 9 Boy, 16, in custody after spate of sexual assaults in Hackney Marshes
- 10 8 charged after drugs raids in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
She is believed to have been wearing a dark coloured parka-style coat, black trousers and black shoes.
Anyone who has seen Elizabeth, or who knows of her whereabouts, is asked to contact officers at Lambeth via 101.