Missing: The Crib youth club’s dog mascot
- Credit: Archant
The Chihuahua which has become a mascot of The Crib youth club has gone missing.
Janette Collins, founder of the club which is based in Balmes Way, De Beauvoir, lost one-year old Crocket yesterday, and he was last seen in Haggerston Park.
She said: “I feel really devastated, my grandchildren are devastated they are crying. I can’t even think, I feel as though I’ve lost my child.
“I bring him to work with me, once we put it on social media yesterday all the young people from The Crib were out looking for him.”
Crocket is chocolate brown, with a white breastbone and a bushy tail, and was wearing a pink-studded collar when he went missing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should phone Janette on 07813 901751.
- 1 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 2 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 3 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 4 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 5 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 6 Planet Organic to open in Broadway Market despite thousands of signatures in protest
- 7 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 8 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 9 Woman battered Hackney Wetherspoons with axe as customers hid inside
- 10 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift