Missing: The Crib youth club’s dog mascot
- Credit: Archant
The Chihuahua which has become a mascot of The Crib youth club has gone missing.
Janette Collins, founder of the club which is based in Balmes Way, De Beauvoir, lost one-year old Crocket yesterday, and he was last seen in Haggerston Park.
She said: “I feel really devastated, my grandchildren are devastated they are crying. I can’t even think, I feel as though I’ve lost my child.
“I bring him to work with me, once we put it on social media yesterday all the young people from The Crib were out looking for him.”
Crocket is chocolate brown, with a white breastbone and a bushy tail, and was wearing a pink-studded collar when he went missing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should phone Janette on 07813 901751.
- 1 Lower Clapton restaurant to hold free meals event for struggling people
- 2 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 3 Jealous Dalston murderer stabbed victim through his heart with scissors
- 4 Lower Clapton blaze damages maisonette
- 5 Hackney mother seeks compensation after living with mice infestation
- 6 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 7 Parents raise thousands for home-learning supplies in Hackney and London
- 8 Community lifelines: Volunteer 'superheroes' feed Hackney people in need
- 9 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 10 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse