Missing: The Crib youth club’s dog mascot
- Credit: Archant
The Chihuahua which has become a mascot of The Crib youth club has gone missing.
Janette Collins, founder of the club which is based in Balmes Way, De Beauvoir, lost one-year old Crocket yesterday, and he was last seen in Haggerston Park.
She said: “I feel really devastated, my grandchildren are devastated they are crying. I can’t even think, I feel as though I’ve lost my child.
“I bring him to work with me, once we put it on social media yesterday all the young people from The Crib were out looking for him.”
Crocket is chocolate brown, with a white breastbone and a bushy tail, and was wearing a pink-studded collar when he went missing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should phone Janette on 07813 901751.
- 1 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 2 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 Hackney police commander calls on community to "play its part" in crime prevention
- 5 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 6 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 7 Newington Green's Meeting House to stream concert series for Mary Wollstonecraft's 262nd Birthday
- 8 Calls for black women's voices to also be heard in light of Sarah Everard death
- 9 ‘We are still human’: homeless households speak out over living conditions
- 10 Hackney restaurant exhibits local artists with new art space