Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
A woman has been reported missing after absconding from a mental health facility in Highgate yesterday afternoon.
Police are very concerned for 36-year-old Leonie Beatrice Gutmann's welfare who has not been seen since she went missing on June 10.
She is known to frequent the Camden and Islington areas and has previously stayed in local hotels.
She is not believed to have a phone or Oyster card with her.
Leonie requires medication and the facility staff and police are worried for her safety.
You may also want to watch:
Please look out for Leoni and if you should see her call 101 immediately, referencing 21MIS016550.
- 1 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 2 Hackney Wick floating restaurant wins Catey award
- 3 'It could be a grim Christmas': Brexit blamed for Hackney fuel shortages
- 4 No shortage of energy for runners in the Hackney Half and 5K
- 5 Meet the Insta-famous Hackney café taking over your feed
- 6 Residents' parking spaces removed for Church Street LTN
- 7 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 8 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 9 Hackney's pie and mash house son featured on MasterChef
- 10 Mosaic unveiled at near Finsbury Park station entrance at City North