Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
A woman has been reported missing after absconding from a mental health facility in Highgate yesterday afternoon.
Police are very concerned for 36-year-old Leonie Beatrice Gutmann's welfare who has not been seen since she went missing on June 10.
She is known to frequent the Camden and Islington areas and has previously stayed in local hotels.
She is not believed to have a phone or Oyster card with her.
Leonie requires medication and the facility staff and police are worried for her safety.
You may also want to watch:
Please look out for Leoni and if you should see her call 101 immediately, referencing 21MIS016550.
- 1 Man loses sight in eye after "attack" outside Hackney chip shop
- 2 Owner of UK's first vegan Indian takeaway: 'I have shaken the entire industry'
- 3 5 films you may not know where shot in Hackney
- 4 Chatsworth Road trader told to pay up to £455 for licence to sell on land he says is his
- 5 Queen's Birthday Honours: Hackney man's vital vaccine work honoured
- 6 Hackney boxing champion Kirkland Laing dies aged 66
- 7 Delta Covid strain spreads in Hackney with high rates in neighbouring boroughs
- 8 5 great places in north London to watch England's Euro 2020 campaign
- 9 Hackney student's urine project could see her crowned UK Young Scientist of the Year
- 10 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets