Missing girl, 11, could be in Hackney
- Credit: Met Police
An 11-year-old girl who has been missing since last week could be in Hackney, police believe.
The youngster, named only as Xana, was last seen on Thursday, November 18.
She had been due to spend the weekend with a relative.
Both Xana's family and officers are concerned for her welfare and are asking anyone who sees her to come forward.
It is thought that the girl, who lives in the South Norwood area, could be using the bus network to travel around areas including Edmonton, Wood Green, Walthamstow, Euston, Aldgate, Hackney and Enfield.
Anyone who sees Xana or knows where she might be is asked to call 101 quoting 21MIS036080.
- 1 Man rushed to hospital following Stoke Newington stabbing
- 2 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 3 Dalston delivery drivers demand shelter, safety and 'dignity'
- 4 'We are trying to shift a culture': ending harassment of Hackney school pupils
- 5 Dalston food couriers protest will disrupt deliveries this afternoon
- 6 Woman 'may face life-changing injuries' after Dalston e-scooter crash
- 7 Library of Things opens in Dalston: Steam cleaners, tools and more for rent
- 8 'Catastrophic consequences': Thousands of unvaccinated could lose work at Homerton Hospital
- 9 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
- 10 Three jailed after 'horrific' revenge attack on teenage boy near Finsbury Park