Female motorcyclist hospitalised following Albion Road crash
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
A female motorcyclist has been taken to hospital following a collision with a car in Stoke Newington.
The crash took place on Sunday evening (November 21) near Clissold Park.
Police said they were called by the London Ambulance Service (LAS) at 6.40pm to reports of a crash between a car and a motorcycle on Albion Road, at the junction with Church Walk.
Officers attended the scene and the female rider was taken by LAS to hospital.
Police say her injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
An investigation is ongoing and no arrests have been made.
- 1 Four Hackney and Islington properties with amazing skyline views
- 2 Artisan coffee house opens in Angel Central following £16m refurbishment
- 3 Man rushed to hospital following Stoke Newington stabbing
- 4 'Catastrophic consequences': Hundreds of unvaccinated could lose work at Homerton Hospital
- 5 Haggerston celebrates the Chinese Lunar New Year
- 6 Shoreditch floral café blooms at new premises in Bethnal Green
- 7 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 8 Dalston delivery drivers demand shelter, safety and 'dignity'
- 9 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
- 10 Three jailed after 'horrific' revenge attack on teenage boy near Finsbury Park