Motorcyclist killed in Finsbury Park bus collision
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist died following a collision with a bus this morning.
The incident happened in Green Lanes at the junction with Woodberry Grove at around 7am.
The motorcyclist - a man in his 30s - was treated on the roadside by London Ambulance Service, but was pronounced dead at the scene.
His next of kin have not been informed.
A post-mortem examination will take place in due course.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information or witnesses is asked to call 101.
There have been no arrests and enquires continue.
- 1 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 2 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 3 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 4 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 5 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 6 Hackney restaurant exhibits local artists with new art space
- 7 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 8 Hackney service remembers Prince Philip, 'rock of the nation'
- 9 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 10 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens
Road closures are currently in place between Seven Sisters Road and High Road.