Motorcyclist killed in Finsbury Park bus collision
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist died following a collision with a bus this morning.
The incident happened in Green Lanes at the junction with Woodberry Grove at around 7am.
The motorcyclist - a man in his 30s - was treated on the roadside by London Ambulance Service, but was pronounced dead at the scene.
His next of kin have not been informed.
A post-mortem examination will take place in due course.
Anyone with information or witnesses is asked to call 101.
There have been no arrests and enquires continue.
- 1 Children hospitalised in Stamford Hill house fire involving candles
- 2 Man on trial for attempted murder of girlfriend was in drug-induced psychosis
- 3 CCTV: Dog walker helped raped woman, 19, call the police in Hackney
- 4 Great Christmas markets in and around north London
- 5 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London
- 6 Homerton LTN to be made permanent despite division among residents
- 7 Drivers and assistants for special needs pupils vote to strike after council 'brush off'
- 8 Boxpark reveals plans for Shoreditch rooftop garden
- 9 Acapella choir to debut at Hackney's Round Chapel
- 10 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
Road closures are currently in place between Seven Sisters Road and High Road.