Motorcyclist killed in Finsbury Park bus collision
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist died following a collision with a bus this morning.
The incident happened in Green Lanes at the junction with Woodberry Grove at around 7am.
The motorcyclist - a man in his 30s - was treated on the roadside by London Ambulance Service, but was pronounced dead at the scene.
His next of kin have not been informed.
A post-mortem examination will take place in due course.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information or witnesses is asked to call 101.
There have been no arrests and enquires continue.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 6 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 7 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 8 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 9 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 10 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
Road closures are currently in place between Seven Sisters Road and High Road.