Murder probe: teen arrested after man stabbed to death in Hackney
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have launched a murder investigation following the death of a man at a home in Hackney.
Police and London’s Air Ambulance were called to Morning Lane, Hackney Central by the London Ambulance Service at 10.15am yesterday morning where a man was critically injured.
Officers, the LAS and London’s Air Ambulance attended and found a man at the location critically injured.
The man, aged in his 30s, was taken to an east London hospital where he was pronounced dead at 11.40am.
Next of kin have been informed but the police are awaiting formal identification.
A post-mortem examination will be arranged in due course.
An 18-year-old man was arrested at the scene and is currently in custody at an east London police station.
- 1 Two shootings in Hackney as Walthamstow murder probe launched
- 2 Dalston Lane closure after rider taken to hospital
- 3 'Rest in peace child': Tributes paid to teenager stabbed to death
- 4 ‘Blimey’: Stoke Newington resident celebrates 109th birthday
- 5 Community bus serving Islington and Hackney cancelled after surging fuel prices
- 6 Call for Hackney Council to refund £200,000 in 'unlawful' fines
- 7 Man in 'life-threatening' condition after Hackney shooting
- 8 All Points East 2022: Gorillaz, Idles line-up and stage times
- 9 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 10 Met Office: Thunderstorm warning issued for London
Anyone with information is asked to contact police via 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.