Murder probe: teen arrested after man stabbed to death in Hackney
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have launched a murder investigation following the death of a man at a home in Hackney.
Police and London’s Air Ambulance were called to Morning Lane, Hackney Central by the London Ambulance Service at 10.15am yesterday morning where a man was critically injured.
Officers, the LAS and London’s Air Ambulance attended and found a man at the location critically injured.
The man, aged in his 30s, was taken to an east London hospital where he was pronounced dead at 11.40am.
Next of kin have been informed but the police are awaiting formal identification.
You may also want to watch:
A post-mortem examination will be arranged in due course.
An 18-year-old man was arrested at the scene and is currently in custody at an east London police station.
- 1 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 2 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 3 This isn't a funny column - Covid killed my father
- 4 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 5 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 6 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 7 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 8 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
Anyone with information is asked to contact police via 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.