Murder probe: teen arrested after man stabbed to death in Hackney
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have launched a murder investigation following the death of a man at a home in Hackney.
Police and London’s Air Ambulance were called to Morning Lane, Hackney Central by the London Ambulance Service at 10.15am yesterday morning where a man was critically injured.
Officers, the LAS and London’s Air Ambulance attended and found a man at the location critically injured.
The man, aged in his 30s, was taken to an east London hospital where he was pronounced dead at 11.40am.
Next of kin have been informed but the police are awaiting formal identification.
You may also want to watch:
A post-mortem examination will be arranged in due course.
An 18-year-old man was arrested at the scene and is currently in custody at an east London police station.
- 1 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 2 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 3 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 4 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 5 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 6 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 7 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens
- 8 Hackney restaurant exhibits local artists with new art space
- 9 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 10 Hackney service remembers Prince Philip, 'rock of the nation'
Anyone with information is asked to contact police via 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.