Night food market returns to Hackney next weekend
- Credit: Archant
A popular night market in London Fields has had its lease extended for another 10 weeks.
The Street Feast is set to return to Hawker Hall in Pritchard’s Road on Friday and Saturday nights starting tomorrow (Thursday).
It will continue to serve up food from the best street food traders, chefs and restaurants.
You will also be able to get your hands on whisky, hot and cold cocktails, a wine selection and plenty of craft beer.
The venue is open from 5pm to midnight and there will be free entry before 7pm – but tickets will cost £3 afterwards.
You may also want to watch:
Street Feast’s debut in an indoor night market format attracted more than 45,000 street food fanatics over just 12 nights.
The market first opened in Hawker House last November, following several stints at different locations in East London, and has attracted thousands of people during its debut as an indoor market.
- 1 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
- 2 Hackney acid attack: Man charged over 2019 assault which left two with life-changing injuries
- 3 Two of the best boozers in Hackney, voted for by readers
- 4 Stoke Newington eatery voted favourite café by Gazette readers
- 5 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 6 Undercover Met officers may have infiltrated Hackney CND
- 7 Hackney's field-to-fork cooking school opens in Lower Clapton
- 8 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 9 Repair Shop's Jay Blades hosts bingo for older Londoners
- 10 Complaints about noise neighbours soared in Hackney during the pandemic
It was first launched more than a year and a half ago, being hosted in a car park off Brick Lane.