Night food market returns to Hackney next weekend
- Credit: Archant
A popular night market in London Fields has had its lease extended for another 10 weeks.
The Street Feast is set to return to Hawker Hall in Pritchard’s Road on Friday and Saturday nights starting tomorrow (Thursday).
It will continue to serve up food from the best street food traders, chefs and restaurants.
You will also be able to get your hands on whisky, hot and cold cocktails, a wine selection and plenty of craft beer.
The venue is open from 5pm to midnight and there will be free entry before 7pm – but tickets will cost £3 afterwards.
Street Feast’s debut in an indoor night market format attracted more than 45,000 street food fanatics over just 12 nights.
The market first opened in Hawker House last November, following several stints at different locations in East London, and has attracted thousands of people during its debut as an indoor market.
- 1 Guilty: Man lured 2 young girls into garage and sexually abused them
- 2 Patrick Anzy: Three men jailed following Gillett Square murder
- 3 Boy, 15, charged with attempted murder of woman out riding bike
- 4 Inside east London's new £30m Olympic-size ice centre
- 5 Police officer sacked for 'turning blind eye’ to criminal husband
- 6 Boy charged with 3 offences after series of Hackney Marshes sex assaults
- 7 Hackney woman in court over 'chasing down' BBC journalist at lockdown rally
- 8 Hackney festival celebrating Turkish and Kurdish culture returns
- 9 Boy, 16, in custody after spate of sexual assaults in Hackney Marshes
- 10 Wanted: Suspect sought after series of sexual assaults in Hackney Marshes area
It was first launched more than a year and a half ago, being hosted in a car park off Brick Lane.