Night food market returns to Hackney next weekend
- Credit: Archant
A popular night market in London Fields has had its lease extended for another 10 weeks.
The Street Feast is set to return to Hawker Hall in Pritchard’s Road on Friday and Saturday nights starting tomorrow (Thursday).
It will continue to serve up food from the best street food traders, chefs and restaurants.
You will also be able to get your hands on whisky, hot and cold cocktails, a wine selection and plenty of craft beer.
The venue is open from 5pm to midnight and there will be free entry before 7pm – but tickets will cost £3 afterwards.
You may also want to watch:
Street Feast’s debut in an indoor night market format attracted more than 45,000 street food fanatics over just 12 nights.
The market first opened in Hawker House last November, following several stints at different locations in East London, and has attracted thousands of people during its debut as an indoor market.
- 1 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 2 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 3 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 4 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 5 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 6 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 7 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 8 Hackney author speaks out against stop and search
- 9 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 10 Homerton High Street attack: Man in his 50s stabbed in the back
It was first launched more than a year and a half ago, being hosted in a car park off Brick Lane.