Night food market returns to Hackney next weekend
- Credit: Archant
A popular night market in London Fields has had its lease extended for another 10 weeks.
The Street Feast is set to return to Hawker Hall in Pritchard’s Road on Friday and Saturday nights starting tomorrow (Thursday).
It will continue to serve up food from the best street food traders, chefs and restaurants.
You will also be able to get your hands on whisky, hot and cold cocktails, a wine selection and plenty of craft beer.
The venue is open from 5pm to midnight and there will be free entry before 7pm – but tickets will cost £3 afterwards.
You may also want to watch:
Street Feast’s debut in an indoor night market format attracted more than 45,000 street food fanatics over just 12 nights.
The market first opened in Hawker House last November, following several stints at different locations in East London, and has attracted thousands of people during its debut as an indoor market.
- 1 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 4 New photography book celebrates Hackney’s residents of all ages
- 5 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 6 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 7 Hackney writer creates web series to deter young people from "street life"
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 10 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
It was first launched more than a year and a half ago, being hosted in a car park off Brick Lane.