Nightingale Estate stabbing: Two further arrests after Kaan Aslan fatally knifed in the heart
- Credit: police
Detectives have made two more arrests in the murder probe into Kaan Aslan’s death on the Nightingale Estate.
Mr Aslan was knifed in the chest in Monteagle Way, Lower Clapton, just after midnight on November 14. Medics fought to save his life but he died at the scene 15 minutes later.
Two men, both 23, were taken into custody at an east London police station on Thursday, and released under investigation.
On November 14, a 25-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder and also released under investigation.
A post-mortem showed the cause of death as a stab wound to the heart.
You may also want to watch:
The Met said officers are “retaining an open mind regarding motive”.
Anyone who may have seen or heard anything around Monteagle Way and the Nightingale Estate late in the evening on November 13 or the following morning is asked to call 020 8345 3985 or phone Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 2 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 3 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 4 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 5 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 6 New Exhibition celebrates Hackney scenes
- 7 New photography book celebrates Hackney’s residents of all ages
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Hackney welcomes back eager gym-goers and swimmers
- 10 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets