Norwich City 2 Tottenham Hotspur 2: Player ratings
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Dan Bennett gives his Spurs player ratings from the 2-2 draw with Norwich City at Carrow Road.
Paulo Gazzaniga 5 - A little slow to get down for the first goal and could have been quicker to react to Serge Aurier's own goal.
Serge Aurier 4 - Awful mistake to score the own goal and had a poor game.
Juan Foyth 4 - Gave the ball away poorly for Norwich's first goal and was brought off at half-time.
Toby Alderweireld 5 - Let Mario Vrancic through too easily for Norwich's opener and struggled to deal with Teemu Pukki.
You may also want to watch:
Jan Vertonghen 5 - Did not deal with the likes of Onel Hernandez and Pukki as well as he should have done and was replaced at the break.
Tanguy Ndombele 6 - Looked good in glimpses, showing pace and drive to bring the ball forward.
- 1 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 2 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 3 Your Paper, Your Voice: We want to hear from you
- 4 'Betrayal of Tottenham Hotspur': fans slam European Super League plan
- 5 Roads, Museum of the Home, Living Wage and child exploitation
- 6 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 7 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 8 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 9 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 10 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
Giovani Lo Celso 5 - Struggled to make an impact on the game.
Christian Eriksen 7 - Made the difference for Spurs. Scored a top free-kick in the second half and cut the Norwich defence open with some good passes.
Dele 6 - Looked dangerous at times and did well to play through Harry Kane before he was fouled for the penalty.
Ryan Sessegnon 5 - Very quiet game from the youngster who struggled to make an impact.
Harry Kane 7 - Missed a good chance in the first half and struggled to get involved but made his mark on the game by winning and scoring the penalty late on.
Davinson Sanchez 5 - Left a gap behind him for Pukki to run into which led to Aurier's own goal.
Lucas Moura 6 - Brought more energy to the Spurs attack.
Erik Lamela 6 - Got stuck in and did well to play in Dele who passed to Kane to win the penalty.