Norwich City 2 Tottenham Hotspur 2: Player ratings
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Dan Bennett gives his Spurs player ratings from the 2-2 draw with Norwich City at Carrow Road.
Paulo Gazzaniga 5 - A little slow to get down for the first goal and could have been quicker to react to Serge Aurier's own goal.
Serge Aurier 4 - Awful mistake to score the own goal and had a poor game.
Juan Foyth 4 - Gave the ball away poorly for Norwich's first goal and was brought off at half-time.
Toby Alderweireld 5 - Let Mario Vrancic through too easily for Norwich's opener and struggled to deal with Teemu Pukki.
You may also want to watch:
Jan Vertonghen 5 - Did not deal with the likes of Onel Hernandez and Pukki as well as he should have done and was replaced at the break.
Tanguy Ndombele 6 - Looked good in glimpses, showing pace and drive to bring the ball forward.
- 1 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 2 McDonald's boycott backed by Diane Abbott, Hackney MP
- 3 Residents' thoughts on Stoke Newington Church Street LTN
- 4 Five things to do in Hackney and Islington this weekend (September 25-56)
- 5 Scouts roll out new early years Squirrels programme across east London
- 6 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
- 7 Home of the metre-long pizza opens in Finsbury Park
- 8 Chinese dumpling house voted top restaurant by readers
- 9 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 10 Corbyn slams 'spy cops' in peace group as 'disgraceful interference'
Giovani Lo Celso 5 - Struggled to make an impact on the game.
Christian Eriksen 7 - Made the difference for Spurs. Scored a top free-kick in the second half and cut the Norwich defence open with some good passes.
Dele 6 - Looked dangerous at times and did well to play through Harry Kane before he was fouled for the penalty.
Ryan Sessegnon 5 - Very quiet game from the youngster who struggled to make an impact.
Harry Kane 7 - Missed a good chance in the first half and struggled to get involved but made his mark on the game by winning and scoring the penalty late on.
Davinson Sanchez 5 - Left a gap behind him for Pukki to run into which led to Aurier's own goal.
Lucas Moura 6 - Brought more energy to the Spurs attack.
Erik Lamela 6 - Got stuck in and did well to play in Dele who passed to Kane to win the penalty.