Orient sign Millwall striker
- Credit: Archant
Shaun Batt has joined the O’s on loan
Leyton Orient have swooped to sign out of favour Millwall striker Shaun Batt on a one-month loan.
The 25-year-old has only played one minute of Championship football since the turn of the year and his move to the League One club will give him some much-needed playing time.
Batt has joined Orient until March 2 and goes straight into the squad for Saturday’s match at Stevenage.
Millwall manager Kenny Jackett told the club website: “It’s a great opportunity for Shaun to get some first team minutes under his belt.
You may also want to watch:
“He’s been used mainly as a substitute so far this season but can hopefully start some games during his time with Orient.”
- 1 Hackney had worst knife crime rate in London, report finds
- 2 Dalston revealed as Hackney's top hotspot for weapons offences
- 3 Man attacked with metal pole in Clapton
- 4 Hackney man, 22, died struggling to breathe in prison cell for eight minutes
- 5 Hackney sees house prices boom by more than 108 per cent over ten years
- 6 Hackney leaders welcome Mayor Khan's ULEZ expansion
- 7 'I think religion is a way for people to live meaningfully together': New Rabbi embraces Stoke Newington
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney
- 10 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington