Orient sign Millwall striker
- Credit: Archant
Shaun Batt has joined the O’s on loan
Leyton Orient have swooped to sign out of favour Millwall striker Shaun Batt on a one-month loan.
The 25-year-old has only played one minute of Championship football since the turn of the year and his move to the League One club will give him some much-needed playing time.
Batt has joined Orient until March 2 and goes straight into the squad for Saturday’s match at Stevenage.
Millwall manager Kenny Jackett told the club website: “It’s a great opportunity for Shaun to get some first team minutes under his belt.
You may also want to watch:
“He’s been used mainly as a substitute so far this season but can hopefully start some games during his time with Orient.”
- 1 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 2 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 3 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 4 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 5 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 6 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 7 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 8 Homerton High Street attack: Man in his 50s stabbed in the back
- 9 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 10 Letters: Christchurch Estate, Cllr Burke, Happy Man Tree and CCTV