Orient sign Millwall striker
- Credit: Archant
Shaun Batt has joined the O’s on loan
Leyton Orient have swooped to sign out of favour Millwall striker Shaun Batt on a one-month loan.
The 25-year-old has only played one minute of Championship football since the turn of the year and his move to the League One club will give him some much-needed playing time.
Batt has joined Orient until March 2 and goes straight into the squad for Saturday’s match at Stevenage.
Millwall manager Kenny Jackett told the club website: “It’s a great opportunity for Shaun to get some first team minutes under his belt.
You may also want to watch:
“He’s been used mainly as a substitute so far this season but can hopefully start some games during his time with Orient.”
- 1 'The pressure is intense': Hoxton vegan chef competes in Great British Menu
- 2 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 3 Election 2021: Hackney by-election results revealed
- 4 What can open in Hackney when lockdown rules ease on May 17?
- 5 'Massive stabbing' in Old Street: Man attacked outside Moorfields Hospital
- 6 London Fields: Woman's cheekbone fractured in broad daylight attack
- 7 All you need to know about the Hackney by-elections on May 6
- 8 Anti-LTN independent candidates deny creating new political party
- 9 Hackney New School to complain to Ofcom over damning ITV report
- 10 Teenagers shot and stabbed in Hackney