Orient sign Millwall striker
- Credit: Archant
Shaun Batt has joined the O’s on loan
Leyton Orient have swooped to sign out of favour Millwall striker Shaun Batt on a one-month loan.
The 25-year-old has only played one minute of Championship football since the turn of the year and his move to the League One club will give him some much-needed playing time.
Batt has joined Orient until March 2 and goes straight into the squad for Saturday’s match at Stevenage.
Millwall manager Kenny Jackett told the club website: “It’s a great opportunity for Shaun to get some first team minutes under his belt.
You may also want to watch:
“He’s been used mainly as a substitute so far this season but can hopefully start some games during his time with Orient.”
- 1 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 2 Covid cases drop in Hackney for the first time since May
- 3 Pastor Morris tribute: 'We don’t know what would have happened to us if it wasn’t for him'
- 4 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
- 5 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 6 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 7 'It's like toilet', say Dalston residents who have had enough of broken locks, rats and scaffolding
- 8 All Points East: Radio 6 stage take-over plus more main stage acts
- 9 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 10 Hackney this weekend: A Jerk festival, bingo with a twist and more