Pedestrian injured in Dalston Lane collision
Crash causes delays
A PEDESTRIAN was injured in a crash with a motorcycle in Dalston Lane yesterday afternoon (August 26).
Paramedics treated a man, believed to be in his 50s, who was hurt when he collided with a man on a motorbike shortly before 2.10pm.
A spokeswoman for London Ambulance Service said the pedestrian was conscious and breathing but was taken to Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel.
She said he was not believed to have been in a serious condition.
You may also want to watch:
Dalston Lane was closed causing long delays for commuters and motorists travelling through Hackney, but the road was open again at 5.30pm.
- 1 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 2 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 3 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 4 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 5 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 6 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 7 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 8 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 9 Union votes to strike over cuts at Hackney schools