Pedestrian injured in Dalston Lane collision
Crash causes delays
A PEDESTRIAN was injured in a crash with a motorcycle in Dalston Lane yesterday afternoon (August 26).
Paramedics treated a man, believed to be in his 50s, who was hurt when he collided with a man on a motorbike shortly before 2.10pm.
A spokeswoman for London Ambulance Service said the pedestrian was conscious and breathing but was taken to Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel.
She said he was not believed to have been in a serious condition.
You may also want to watch:
Dalston Lane was closed causing long delays for commuters and motorists travelling through Hackney, but the road was open again at 5.30pm.
- 1 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
- 2 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 3 Chinese dumpling house voted top restaurant by readers
- 4 Scouts roll out new early years Squirrels programme across east London
- 5 McDonald's boycott backed by Diane Abbott, Hackney MP
- 6 Hackney acid attack: Man charged over 2019 assault which left two with life-changing injuries
- 7 Two of the best boozers in Hackney, voted for by readers
- 8 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 9 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 10 Hackney Wick's Lord Napier pub opens its doors after 26 years