Pedestrian injured in Dalston Lane collision
Crash causes delays
A PEDESTRIAN was injured in a crash with a motorcycle in Dalston Lane yesterday afternoon (August 26).
Paramedics treated a man, believed to be in his 50s, who was hurt when he collided with a man on a motorbike shortly before 2.10pm.
A spokeswoman for London Ambulance Service said the pedestrian was conscious and breathing but was taken to Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel.
She said he was not believed to have been in a serious condition.
You may also want to watch:
Dalston Lane was closed causing long delays for commuters and motorists travelling through Hackney, but the road was open again at 5.30pm.
- 1 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 2 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 3 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 4 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 5 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 6 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 7 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens
- 8 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 9 Hackney restaurant exhibits local artists with new art space
- 10 Hackney service remembers Prince Philip, 'rock of the nation'