Pensioner Sheila Fletcher’s appeal to find long-lost brother Ivan Nuttall, who could be in Stoke Newington
- Credit: Sheila Fletcher
A pensioner is searching for the long-lost brother she hasn’t heard from in 50 years.
Sheila Fletcher believes Ivan Nuttall, who would now be in his late 80s, was a licensee of the Victoria Pub in Hackney Wick in the 1970s, and that he may be living in Stoke Newington.
Sheila and Ivan share the same father, Ellis Nuttall. Ivan’s mother Ruth had already died by the time Ellis met Sheila’s mother, a widow called Maud.
Ivan was 18 when Sheila, now 72, was born in 1947. He had just joined the Royal Navy. She last saw him 15 years later.
She told the Gazette: “My parents both died when I was in my early 20s and I understand there was a fallout with Ivan when I was a teenager, which I know nothing about.
You may also want to watch:
“It wasn’t resolved before they died. It would be a shame not to be able to contact him.”
She remembers Ivan had two sons – Stephen and David – but has no way of contacting them.
- 1 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 2 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 3 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 4 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 5 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 6 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 7 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 8 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 9 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 10 Bedroom pop producer 'owes success to Hackney's creative community'
Email email@example.com if you know Ivan.