Perfect pooches strut their fluff on Shoreditch rooftop
- Credit: Archant
Waggy tails, adorable outfits and plenty of sass trotted onto the roof of the Queen of Hoxton for a sun-drenched dog show, but only one could be crowned ‘Best in Show’.
With categories from coolest outfit to waggiest tail and best trick, the Shoreditch rooftop packed out to see the canine companions at play at the annual ‘Cannt Crufts’ show last week.
The eventual winner was four-month-old Harvey James Morgan, who stole the show with his good looks and soft coat.
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Ruby scooped the prize for best costume, with the judges declaring her “our favourite hipster in Shoreditch.”
Staffordshire bull terrier Frankie, donning a tux that would make James Bond jealous, won the agility contest for the second year running, narrowly beating Doug the pug, also wearing a strapping suit.
You may also want to watch:
The Queen of Hoxton’s famous rooftop runs star-lit cinema screenings all summer.
- 1 Lower Clapton restaurant to hold free meals event for struggling people
- 2 Stamford Hill singer says Hackney people helped him on creative path
- 3 Jealous Dalston murderer stabbed victim through his heart with scissors
- 4 Hackney mother seeks compensation after living with mice infestation
- 5 Hackney Half marathon to go ahead amid uncertain Covid restrictions
- 6 Olympic boxer joins fight to make vegetable poverty history in Hackney
- 7 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 8 Tributes paid to Hackney sports hero and coach Lloyd Cowan
- 9 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 10 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse