Pets dead after eating poisoned meat left lying around in De Beauvoir

De Beauvoir’s pet owners are urged to be on the look-out, after two cats and a dog died after eating meat laced with anti-freeze.

The contaminated meat, which the RSPCA believes was left out to kill foxes, was found in Ufton Road gardens.

The RSPCA and police have circulated to surrounding residents warning them it is illegal.

An RSPCA spokesperson said they are investigating and appealing for help from the public.

“If anyone suspects that their pet has been poisoned they should seek urgent veterinary advice,” he said.


You may also want to watch:


Anyone with information that could help the investigation is urged to contact the RSPCA investigation line on 0300 123 8010 quoting incident number 1172/15/10.

Most Read

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus