Pets dead after eating poisoned meat left lying around in De Beauvoir
De Beauvoir’s pet owners are urged to be on the look-out, after two cats and a dog died after eating meat laced with anti-freeze.
The contaminated meat, which the RSPCA believes was left out to kill foxes, was found in Ufton Road gardens.
The RSPCA and police have circulated to surrounding residents warning them it is illegal.
An RSPCA spokesperson said they are investigating and appealing for help from the public.
“If anyone suspects that their pet has been poisoned they should seek urgent veterinary advice,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information that could help the investigation is urged to contact the RSPCA investigation line on 0300 123 8010 quoting incident number 1172/15/10.
- 1 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 2 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 3 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 4 New photography book celebrates Hackney’s residents of all ages
- 5 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 6 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 7 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 8 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 9 Hackney writer creates web series to deter young people from "street life"
- 10 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12