Plans for another block of flats in Dalston Lane
Plans have been put forward for a block of flats up to ten storeys high as part of the regeneration of Dalston.
Developers Maurice Investment Ltd want to demolish industrial buildings on the corner of Dalston Lane and Martel Place, east of the Kingsland Shopping Centre car park, and build 119 flats.
Designs by architects Waugh Thistleton have been submitted to Hackney Council planners.
The development, opposite a conservation area in Dalston Lane, would include mostly one or two bedroom flats, plus car and bicycle parking spaces.
Solar panels to generate sustainable electricity and a roof, planted with grass and plants, are also proposed.
You may also want to watch:
Comments on application reference number 2010/1834, can be sent to email@example.com by May 30.
- 1 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 2 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 3 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 4 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 5 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 6 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 7 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 8 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 9 Woman arrested over London Fields shooting that left innocent bystander paralysed
- 10 Police divers search for man who fell from boat into freezing River Lea