Plans for another block of flats in Dalston Lane
Plans have been put forward for a block of flats up to ten storeys high as part of the regeneration of Dalston.
Developers Maurice Investment Ltd want to demolish industrial buildings on the corner of Dalston Lane and Martel Place, east of the Kingsland Shopping Centre car park, and build 119 flats.
Designs by architects Waugh Thistleton have been submitted to Hackney Council planners.
The development, opposite a conservation area in Dalston Lane, would include mostly one or two bedroom flats, plus car and bicycle parking spaces.
Solar panels to generate sustainable electricity and a roof, planted with grass and plants, are also proposed.
You may also want to watch:
Comments on application reference number 2010/1834, can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 30.
- 1 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 2 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 5 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 6 Hackney restaurant exhibits local artists with new art space
- 7 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 8 Hackney service remembers Prince Philip, 'rock of the nation'
- 9 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 10 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens