Plans for another block of flats in Dalston Lane
Plans have been put forward for a block of flats up to ten storeys high as part of the regeneration of Dalston.
Developers Maurice Investment Ltd want to demolish industrial buildings on the corner of Dalston Lane and Martel Place, east of the Kingsland Shopping Centre car park, and build 119 flats.
Designs by architects Waugh Thistleton have been submitted to Hackney Council planners.
The development, opposite a conservation area in Dalston Lane, would include mostly one or two bedroom flats, plus car and bicycle parking spaces.
Solar panels to generate sustainable electricity and a roof, planted with grass and plants, are also proposed.
You may also want to watch:
Comments on application reference number 2010/1834, can be sent to email@example.com by May 30.
- 1 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
- 2 Two of the best boozers in Hackney, voted for by readers
- 3 Hackney acid attack: Man charged over 2019 assault which left two with life-changing injuries
- 4 Hackney's field-to-fork cooking school opens in Lower Clapton
- 5 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 6 Chinese dumpling house voted top restaurant by readers
- 7 'It’s scandalous': Hackney LTN's £4m in fines in 18 months
- 8 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 9 Stoke Newington eatery voted favourite café by Gazette readers
- 10 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust