Police appeal after Polish man found collapsed in Stoke Newington dies
A man found collapsed in the street in Stoke Newington has died.
Vladyslaw Krupa, 48, of no fixed abode, was taken to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel after being discovered suffering head injuries in Manse Road at 7.30pm on Wednesday October 12.
The Polish national received treatment but died at 1.30pm on Tuesday October 18.
A post-mortem held on Saturday (October 22) at Poplar mortuary gave cause of death as head injuries.
Detectives are treating the death as unexplained and appealing for witnesses to come forward with information.
You may also want to watch:
They want to speak to anyone who may have been in the area of Manse Road on the evening of Wednesday October 12.
An incident room has opened under DCI Phil Rickells.
- 1 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 2 This isn't a funny column - Covid killed my father
- 3 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 4 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 5 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 6 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 7 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 8 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
Anyone with information should call 020 8345 1570 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.