Police appeal after Polish man found collapsed in Stoke Newington dies
A man found collapsed in the street in Stoke Newington has died.
Vladyslaw Krupa, 48, of no fixed abode, was taken to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel after being discovered suffering head injuries in Manse Road at 7.30pm on Wednesday October 12.
The Polish national received treatment but died at 1.30pm on Tuesday October 18.
A post-mortem held on Saturday (October 22) at Poplar mortuary gave cause of death as head injuries.
Detectives are treating the death as unexplained and appealing for witnesses to come forward with information.
You may also want to watch:
They want to speak to anyone who may have been in the area of Manse Road on the evening of Wednesday October 12.
An incident room has opened under DCI Phil Rickells.
- 1 "Heartless" Joshua White killers jailed for life
- 2 Broken De Beauvoir Estate lift saw man "bump" wife in wheelchair down stairs
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 Hackney Rabbi campaigns with Idris Elba, Ed Sheeran, Lewis Hamilton and others to Never Forget Stephen Lawrence
- 5 ‘We are still human’: homeless households speak out over living conditions
- 6 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 7 Hackney police commander calls on community to "play its part" in crime prevention
- 8 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens
- 9 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 10 Calls for black women's voices to also be heard in light of Sarah Everard death
Anyone with information should call 020 8345 1570 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.