Police appeal after Polish man found collapsed in Stoke Newington dies
A man found collapsed in the street in Stoke Newington has died.
Vladyslaw Krupa, 48, of no fixed abode, was taken to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel after being discovered suffering head injuries in Manse Road at 7.30pm on Wednesday October 12.
The Polish national received treatment but died at 1.30pm on Tuesday October 18.
A post-mortem held on Saturday (October 22) at Poplar mortuary gave cause of death as head injuries.
Detectives are treating the death as unexplained and appealing for witnesses to come forward with information.
You may also want to watch:
They want to speak to anyone who may have been in the area of Manse Road on the evening of Wednesday October 12.
An incident room has opened under DCI Phil Rickells.
- 1 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 2 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 3 More developers could lodge proposals for Hackney Central site
- 4 Finsbury Park house to be transformed for ‘Halloween experience’
- 5 O's will need a much improved display against leaders Forest Green
- 6 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 7 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 8 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 9 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 10 How you can get free pizza at a Hoxton restaurant
Anyone with information should call 020 8345 1570 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.