Police appeal for missing Finsbury Park teen
- Credit: Archant
Police have launched an appeal to find a 13-year-old Hackney boy.
Nathan Mayers was last seen at 4pm yesterday when he left his home in Newnton Close, Finsbury Park.
He did not take money, mobile phone or recently prescribed asthma medication.
Nathan is described as black, 6ft tall and of slim build.
He was last seen wearing a black shiny puffer jacket and black bottoms.
You may also want to watch:
Nathan went missing once before and was located at a central London rail station.
Police are asking anyone with information about Nathan’s whereabouts to call them 020 7275 3404 or 101.
- 1 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 2 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 3 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 4 Hackney reviewing whether court ruling impacts low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 5 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 6 Restaurant owner delivers treats to Homerton Hospital
- 7 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 8 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 9 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 10 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs