Police appeal for missing Finsbury Park teen
- Credit: Archant
Police have launched an appeal to find a 13-year-old Hackney boy.
Nathan Mayers was last seen at 4pm yesterday when he left his home in Newnton Close, Finsbury Park.
He did not take money, mobile phone or recently prescribed asthma medication.
Nathan is described as black, 6ft tall and of slim build.
He was last seen wearing a black shiny puffer jacket and black bottoms.
You may also want to watch:
Nathan went missing once before and was located at a central London rail station.
Police are asking anyone with information about Nathan’s whereabouts to call them 020 7275 3404 or 101.
- 1 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 2 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 3 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 4 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 6 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 7 Former East Enders actor takes next career step as a film director
- 8 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 9 Tote bags help tackle homelessness and addiction
- 10 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown