Police appeal for missing Finsbury Park teen
- Credit: Archant
Police have launched an appeal to find a 13-year-old Hackney boy.
Nathan Mayers was last seen at 4pm yesterday when he left his home in Newnton Close, Finsbury Park.
He did not take money, mobile phone or recently prescribed asthma medication.
Nathan is described as black, 6ft tall and of slim build.
He was last seen wearing a black shiny puffer jacket and black bottoms.
You may also want to watch:
Nathan went missing once before and was located at a central London rail station.
Police are asking anyone with information about Nathan’s whereabouts to call them 020 7275 3404 or 101.
- 1 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 2 How Hackney are you? Try our quiz
- 3 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 4 Morning Lane council homes only possible 'if flats are sold' - says mayor
- 5 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney
- 6 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 7 Calls to boycott Museum of Home until Geffrye statue falls
- 8 Nuisance drinkers in Hackney to be fined under new order
- 9 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 10 Parents protest plan to close children's centres in Hackney