Police appeal for missing Finsbury Park teen
- Credit: Archant
Police have launched an appeal to find a 13-year-old Hackney boy.
Nathan Mayers was last seen at 4pm yesterday when he left his home in Newnton Close, Finsbury Park.
He did not take money, mobile phone or recently prescribed asthma medication.
Nathan is described as black, 6ft tall and of slim build.
He was last seen wearing a black shiny puffer jacket and black bottoms.
You may also want to watch:
Nathan went missing once before and was located at a central London rail station.
Police are asking anyone with information about Nathan’s whereabouts to call them 020 7275 3404 or 101.
- 1 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 2 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 3 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 4 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised
- 5 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 6 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 7 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 8 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 9 Charity puts on community feasts to tackle food waste
- 10 Police searching for rightful owners of 45 stolen bikes